Consumer court

It might be a bit nitpicky but it says "i phone would not boot after doing a hard reset" then it says HTC (considering I have never heard of hard reset on android/windows device - presuming this is one) :p :p

It might be a bit nitpicky but it says "i phone would not boot after doing a hard reset" then it says HTC (considering I have never heard of hard reset on android/windows device - presuming this is one) :p :p

Lol. Didn`t notice it myself. I didn`t get the second part of your sentence.

Bro, you showed her much respect and kindness by offering her US Warranty at your own cost and personal checking. You don't need to do anything. Ask her to file any case on any court she can think of.

First of all, it's a 2nd hand item, and personal (seller) warranty is not entertained legally. It's just a trust between seller and buyer. Also she used them item for 3 months . Does she thinks it's a sealed item from some dealer or what. There's nothing she can do.

Don't worry. And remember if you will be nice than it's needed then people will start fooling around you.

Be harsh and simply tell her, that you showed much kindness by offering those two options. It's an 2nd hand item and there was no warranty, ask her to go to any court.

Back