Contact number of computer repairmen in Blore

Mr. @55

Disciple
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this issue. My computer has not been booting for the last 2 days. I have tried a lot but failed to correct this issue or pinpoint the cause. The most likely cause is my mother board. But I would like to get my computer checked and verify the actual issue before taking any decision to replace a component.

I would like to have contact details of good computer service men in Blore. Are there any good ones in SP Road? I would gladly provide details if any one of you is interested.

are the capacitors around the CPU swollen or blown :p ?

1000659mu7.jpg

The Swollen Capacitor | World of Joyce
close-up.jpg

& Did you try to clean the RAM contacts with a rubber?

I tried to clean the RAM and other areas inside the cabinet with cotton cloth.
The capacitors all look in proper shape and nothing is leaking as such.

The problem is I am getting a mild shock whenever I touch some portion of my cabinet. I tried dis assembling my PC and then reassemle it one by one but everytime the processor runs for 1-2 min and then shuts down. My monitor does not receive any i/p and my keyboards, modem , mouse arent detected.

Take the cabinet to SP Road

Ankit, Acme & most probably all the other big shops have their own mechanics who will identify the problem for you & repair it immediately if it is a minor problem

If you get shock on touching the cabinet then i think the power socket might not be earthed properly. Check it with an electrician....

Note : wrong section mate. Post it under CPU/mobo corner...

Back