Connector: 3-Pin + 3 pin to 4 pin connector
Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve
Speed Sensor: Yes
38737799hw6.jpg

58524569av5.jpg

58345810so7.jpg

72096505nb3.jpg

14376980bv9.jpg

^ Awww cm'on... let him have his fun. :)

I remember seeing that fan other day at Prime. Didn't bother checking out as it was CoolerMaster :p. But those specs looks nice. 69cfm at 19-20 dba ain't bad at all. Rs. 285 is nice deal and the fan itself looks sweet.

congrats.

but the fan is not at all silent. infact its far from being silent. i am using 2 fans here. they are both way more louder than the scythe sflex 63cfm fan.

congrats mate....'Dil pe mat le yaar'..... njoy the cool breeze of the fans...or better yet let the comp njoy it...

thanks guys

i haven't taken on Dil pe. But i was shock to get such comments.I think nowadays our show- off section has changed to high product priority.

Gagan I'd like to apologize for the boorish behaviour of some of the members here. Guys , if you dont have anything good or constructive to say, then it is better that nothing is said at all. No need for a thread crap. You cannot judge how much an item is worth to someone else.

gaganjain said:
thanks guys

i haven't taken on Dil pe. But i was shock to get such comments.I think nowadays our show- off section has changed to high product priority.

do u buy a shoe lace, and then run to your friends to show it off???? its not about high product priority but common sense, if you show off a Rs. 250 value product then do expect mixed reaction from members. Do not expect every1 will try to please you with 'great, congrats, amazing' comments.

And greenhorn stop being a hypocrite. You were also passing those lame comments yourself.

Back