Cool

And greenhorn stop being a hypocrite. You were also passing those lame comments yourself.

Eh where :S

Thing is , If i'd been on TE when i was in college and almost broke , there would have been a lot of "lame" things I'd have posted on show off, starting from my 90 buck glass alps head I had for my tape deck :D

250 bucks then would have meant an entire months worth of pocket money for me back then, and though now i would consider it value , then it would have been high end , Since i could have sourced an ordinary 120 mm fan locally for a third of that .

All i wanted to say was , what's One man's meat is another man's poison. :)

Guys stop all the stupid cheap comments. We dont hang a sign board outside saying 'items worth 10000 or more only'. gaganjain made a genuine post here and we all come along ridiculing him.

if you dont have anything decent to say its better not to post anything

^^ Have to agree with greenhorn here. Its a nice fan from a renowned company.

Anyways congrats gaganjain and hope the fan serves you well.

damn... you took offense...seriously, I dint think as much...

Its probably a wise purschase decision and you wanted to showcase it... Good stuff...

bottle said:
Guys stop all the stupid cheap comments. We dont hang a sign board outside saying 'items worth 10000 or more only'. gaganjain made a genuine post here and we all come along ridiculing him.

if you dont have anything decent to say its better not to post anything

i dont think any1 said anything indecent, and moreover, you expect every1 to put in decent remarks like "cogozzzzz....." "Cool congrats..."????

If the OP has the freedom to post what he feels like then why not forum members???? in any case no1 said anything derogatory to begin with

thebanik said:
i dont think any1 said anything indecent, and moreover, you expect every1 to put in decent remarks like "cogozzzzz....." "Cool congrats..."????

No, you certainly dont have to

If the OP has the freedom to post what he feels like then why not forum members???? in any case no1 said anything derogatory to begin with

It's just good manners. Even though nothing derogatory was posted, it still smacked of an elitist attitude.And we dont want the forum as a whole to sound that way. We should treat everyone with an open mind, and if your first showoff was shot down by someone who had better stuff ridiculing yours, wouldnt you feel bad? And any criticism could have been put across more constructively.

All I asked for was for people to exercise restraint and good judgement.

^^awesome fan...i got one myself :)

i find it to be silent (atleast compared to my other fans :p... which include 2 el-cheapo 80mm fans, freezer7 pro and intel heatsink fan)

moves a lot of air compared to 80mm fans....didnot think difference would be much but now i know...my 1st 120mm fan btw :)

will make my own thread once i get my sexy new earbuds from the contest :bleh:

Back