Cool_dude's world cup bonanza sale! Various items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude

Disciple
I have decided to sell a few of my items.

1) Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens

This lens is an L lens, it needs no introduction! The piece is in an excellent condition, and takes perfect pictures. The reason I have kept the price low is that this lens was recently opened for repairing. To prove that the picture quality has not suffered at all, I have uploaded pictures taken with this lens and my Canon 10-22mm. The pics were taken with the compression - fine/ size - small JPEG setting and are straight from the camera. No post processing has been done on any of these images and the EXIF info is intact.

Download the pictures from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service. Please note that the only reason I am selling this lens is that I am not using it. I am open to trade it with Canon 100mm 2.8. The lens comes with both lens caps, a carrying pouch and lens hood. My Price : 21990 Rs. If you let me keep the lens hood, the price will be 20990 Rs.

2) Sony PSP (slim)

The PSP is approx 2.5 years old but has been used sparingly. A custom FW has been installed on it so you can install your own homebrew s/w. I believe this facility is not available on newer PSPs. As evident from the pics, it is in an excellent condition. A scratch guard was applied from day 1 and the PSP was used mostly to watch movies. It comes with original Sony 4GB memory pro duo card, a charger but no USB cable.

Price : 5995 Rs. NOW 4995 Rs. 4995 Rs.

3)Canon S2 IS

The cam is approx 2.5 years old but in very good condition. It has 12X optical zoom and its image quality is way superior than those cheap cams currently available in the market. Takes decent videos too. Comes with a USB cable, a Video cable, 2 SD cards (1 and 2GB), camera strap etc. The cam was recently repaired and I spent 2.2K on it.

Price : 5995 Rs. NOW 4995 Rs.

4) Raidstore 160GB HDD

Got this from ebay as gift. Don't know about the warranty but the import date is Apr 2010 and I have heard that these drives carry 2 years' warranty from the import date. The drives comes with a beautiful faux leather pouch and original plastic packaging. Used just once for checking.

Price : 1495 Rs. NOW 1295 Rs.

5) BSNL broadband modem

Purchased this modem when we were living in our previous house. Now we have moved and have bought BSNL 3G card, hence don't need it anymore. It comes with a splitter, 3 phone cords, a network cable and adapter. AFAIK, a new one sells for 1.4K.

Price : 595 Rs. NOW 395 Rs.

6) TVS gold keyboard

The KB is hardly one year old. I recently bought a Logitech wireless KB-mouse combo, hence selling this one. This KB is recognized all over the internet as the best mech KB in the market and needs no introduction. Has been lying idle for a few months and hence needs to be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner. I bought it for 1.3K.

Price : 395 Rs.

7) Burnout legends UMD for PSP

2 years old, w/o any scratches.

Price : 295 Rs.

8) Logitech optical mouse - P/S2

Working flawlessly. Approx 2 years old.

Price : 95 Rs.

9) Iball 2GB pen drive

Comes in a sealed pack. Got as an ebay gift.

Price : 95 Rs.

I am a guy who truly believes in democracy. If you have anything to say, say it openly. If you are not happy with the price, tell me. But please, please, please do provide a proof and be polite.

The pictures are available at https://picasaweb.google.com/106129066989624250880/ItemsForSale

Please note : I am from Pune and items can be shipped but shipping extra.

Thanks for reading!

Think the cost will then come to 150 for which they are available everywhere, better you clarify shipping is excluded

thebanik said:
Will take the keyboard. Was looking for a PS2 keyboard and combine that with mechanical, cannot pass.
Shipping will be at least 150. Also, sm Pune buyers r interested in it, if I don't here frm them, vl contact u.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ISHROCZ_14 said:
hold the keyboard for me !!!
Shipping is gonna kill the deal. also, sm Pune buyers r interested in it, if I don't here frm them, vl contact u.

The keyboard is a steal at that price. Even including shipping. But its pretty heavy =/

All the best for your sale.

cam comes with a battery?? if yes how long does it last

No, you have to use 4 cells with that. The cam doesn't come with any cells.

interested in umd and pen drive if u r willing to ship then pm me ur acc details

If I don't hear from the local buyer today, it's all yours.

PM's replied. Sorry for the late reply.

Reduced prices, plz chk!

All the items are still on sale! The local buyers are not responding, I think I will have to ship the items! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back