OC & Modding Coolant and custom sleeving parts

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to see if I can get any coolant over here in India rather than relying on foreign retailers with options to dye like Mayhems Pastel which are not available here. What do you guys use for coolant other than engine coolant and distilled water for getting aesthetic looks as well as anti-corrosion/biocide?

Next up, Custom sleeving. Anyone here knows where I can get the terminals and housings? I was able to get the PET sleeves and Paracord but could not find any retailers that sell these.

Thanks!

Distilled water should be fine...don't go for engine coolants. EK products are available in india, maybe get those dyes if you want some color.. they are mayhems dyes IIRC.
As for custom sleeving, look up at aliexpress, shipping is pretty cheap and overall costs are also low. Shipping time is about 2-3 weeks.

Distilled water should be fine...don't go for engine coolants. EK products are available in india, maybe get those dyes if you want some color.. they are mayhems dyes IIRC.
As for custom sleeving, look up at aliexpress, shipping is pretty cheap and overall costs are also low. Shipping time is about 2-3 weeks.

Yeah I'm currently using EK's Pastel but not really happy with the color and price. I was hoping someone here might have a home-made recipe for colored coolants as I change them more often. As for the custom sleeving items, I did end up ordering from Aliexpress.

Sweet, do show off your build when you done. Which color pastel, got any pics ?
Currently, I have the white one on it with PETG but within the next month, I'm planning to switch to glass tubing and was hoping to do a blue or green themed build. The big picture was to do a desk build but I needed some help with CNC/Laser cutting so I've placed that on hold. I'll definitely post some after the glass loop is done.

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to see if I can get any coolant over here in India rather than relying on foreign retailers with options to dye like Mayhems Pastel which are not available here. What do you guys use for coolant other than engine coolant and distilled water for getting aesthetic looks as well as anti-corrosion/biocide?

Next up, Custom sleeving. Anyone here knows where I can get the terminals and housings? I was able to get the PET sleeves and Paracord but could not find any retailers that sell these.

Thanks!
i brought a pile of sleeved cables from Aliexpress,work gr8

as for coolant EKWB coolants are available in india
and i got ironside UV Red coolant ..if u wanna buy..

From where did you buy sleeves?

I got it from Mascot Systems (http://www.mascotsystems.co.in/techflex-2/) which is in Ahmedabad and they shipped it to me. They have very limited colors in loose quantity though. Luckily, they had the colors that I was looking for. There's one more in India called Tanotis (https://www.tanotis.com/search?page=1&q=4mm+braided+sleeving) who seem to have quite a lot more color options but I haven't tried them yet.

EDIT: Mascot's pricing was great for me as they charged just about 18 per foot for a 1/8" sleeving which fits perfectly on a 1 sq mm wire.

Last edited:
Very nice. Can you post the parts of the loop? Do mention the fittings you would like to use with the glass tubing.

Sorry about the delay. I never got any notifications from TE for a while for some reason. I'm planning to use Bitspower Matt Black fittings with it. My current system is in a Mercury S8, 5820k, R9 Fury and it's on PETG loop with EK blocks, radiators with Bitspower fittings. My update is to build a Desk PC with glass tubing and mostly the same hardware with the exception of dual loop. I'm still going back and forth with the planning but once my friend is available to help me with the desk build, I'll have the final planning done.

Btw, if you happen to know anyone in India that can do some Copper CNC milling job work, please let me know. I'm also planning to convert some of the acrylic tops with milled nickel plated tops and also a M/b tray with tube routing.[DOUBLEPOST=1469027708][/DOUBLEPOST]
i brought a pile of sleeved cables from Aliexpress,work gr8

as for coolant EKWB coolants are available in india
and i got ironside UV Red coolant ..if u wanna buy..

Yeah I've been buying most of the EK stuff over here but the pastels are very expensive for me. How much was your UV red coolant?

Nice, been tempted to build a table PC myself but could never do it.
Any particular reason why no plexi/acrylic tops ?
Btw, where did you get EK's stuff from ?

Nice, been tempted to build a table PC myself but could never do it.
Any particular reason why no plexi/acrylic tops ?
Btw, where did you get EK's stuff from ?

I'm looking to switch from acrylics mainly due to some liquid creeping or cracks plus they tend to frost as well. I'm not 100% into it yet as I need to find out the options and pricing before I dig into it.

As for EK stuff, I got it from Acrotech in Delhi. Check out my earlier post where I had all the info about ordering from them: https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/ek-waterblocks-are-now-available-in-india.177817/

I think we need a sticky thread where we can all share where we are getting certain items in India or abroad and pricing. This would help getting more and more guys into water cooling community.

Ah yes I remember you mentioning that.
Can you please post the prices of the various parts? I think the idea of that thread is nice, why don't you start it ?

Back