Cooler Master Launches Storm Stryker Gaming Chassis In India

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Cooler Master has launched its new gaming cabinet in the Storm lineup - Storm Stryker .

The CM Storm Stryker comes in full white with black accents design . It has several attractive features for gamers like ultra strong grab-handle to enable gamers take the chassis anywhere , 2.5" HDD / SSD X-dock which lets gamers hot-swap their disks to transfer data easily and quickly . There is USB 3.0 and e-SATA as well , and dashboard on front top , which allows fan speed and LED control on the fly .

stryg.jpg
strrs.jpg

The cabinet is fully modular and can take 4 HDDs and a 120mm fan each and can be rotated either front to back or side to side, and if need be, they can be completely removed altogether – a first on any chassis till date! The complete removal of HDD cage enables a water-cooling radiator to be mounted vertically!! What’s more, the CM Storm Stryker has nine expansion slots providing support for multi-GPUs in SLI or Crossfire, space for up to 14 hard drives, and a motherboard tray that supports up to XL-ATX.

The CM Storm Stryker is priced at Rs 14,500/- (MRP) and carries one year warranty .

Thanks for posting, but is it not a lot like the STORM TROPPER released earlier, at-least the exterior design reminds me of the latter with a white matte finish.

Hello Guys,

We official launched the Stryker 2 days ago. As a policy we will always make the product available in the channel and online retailers before we actually announce the product launch. Earlier we use to do soft launched were we would announce the product, but availability use to be limited.

The product is similar to Trooper, but with a few changes to make it more attractive. First off, the Stryker is the only chassis from Cooler Master available in White colour. Second, the Stryker will come with a transparent side-panel, which the Trooper didn't have. Rest specs are pretty much the same. The price mentioned is MRP, but the actual market price will be lesser. Please check with your local retailer for the exact price.

Any feedback is most welcome. You can post it here or you can send it directly to me at sanket_naik at coolermaster dot com dot tw. Thank you for your time.

Cheers!

Sanket

Where can i get this case? Most online retailers have listed it as "Out of Stock". (Flipkart and Prime)
I would appreciate any intel on the current pricing also in Mumbai.

Back