PC Peripherals Cooler Master Stacker 830 Issues

bodka

Disciple
Hey Guys,

I read in CM forum that CM Stacker 830 has problems with PCI card fitting in properly. I many cases it wont fit right. I called up a distributor in Chennai and they have no idea about that.
Does anyone else here knows about this issue and the solution?

Just google for "CM stacker 830 PCIE issues".

Thanks

I have installed PCI-E card in CM 830 .. it fits perfectly.
I have not yet tried a PCI card, but i can confirm that too in couple of days.

CM stacker is available at the itdeopt.
Total price including everything is around 1500.

How much did you get it for 'TheFish'?

bodka said:
CM stacker is available at the itdeopt.

Total price including everything is around 1500.

How much did you get it for 'TheFish'?

Do you mean 10500? :D And wow, I'm leaving for Chennai in a few hours so I can pick it up if it's in stock, thanks for sharing the info man :) I heard ITd stopped stocking CM cases.

@bodka, where in the itdepot? All I could find on their site was the crossflow fan for the stacker.I'm asking cos I'm thinking of getting the stacker. My cab's 2 cramped.

RiO said:
Do you mean 10500? :D And wow, I'm leaving for Chennai in a few hours so I can pick it up if it's in stock, thanks for sharing the info man :) I heard ITd stopped stocking CM cases.

I guess it is more like 15K

Yeah, It is 15K, including everything.
itdepot does not have it on the web. Send them an email, they will give u the price.

This is the reply I got from ITDepot.

"the Cooler master Stacker 830 is available and we could ship the same @ rs 13350 + RS 1340 10% CST(Central Sales Tax) + Rs 600 Freight, it has been updated on the store since we are moving to a new server and prodct updation will happen only after that in a couple of days."

There are lot of stuff missing from their website. Contact them directly to get it.

@RiO, let me know once you get it.

Back