PC Peripherals Coolermaster eXtreme 600W Anyone ?

handsomeabhi

Disciple
Greetings,

It seem's CM eXtreme 600W is out of stock in Mumbai. Searched everywhere but no one has it :(

Can anyone form Delhi would be kind enough to send it to me by courier :huh: . Can pay through bank transfer.

Let me know.

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

RiO said:
Look for the Seventeam 500W, should be available - the CM eXtreme 600W is the exact same PSU.

Greetings Rio,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you have an idea about seventeam 500W cost ?

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

Switch said:
Call up the distri in Delhi... They will courier it to you directly :)...

Greetings Switch,

WoW you got me going :)

Can you please provide the number or tell me where I can get it :)

Also, is it DISTRI or DISHTRI ?

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

Try SMC computers... Thier numbers are easily availble in Quady's master hardware Contact List... They will give you both Seventeam or CME...

handsomeabhi said:
Greetings Switch,

WoW you got me going :)

Can you please provide the number or tell me where I can get it :)

Also, is it DISTRI or DISHTRI ?

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

thats short of distributor...

@ handsomeabhi --->>> Dont even think of buying any coolermaster products from matrix 3d if you're from mumbai. That organisation is filled with jokers, i gave my psu like 1 week back for an RMA and they are saying that its gonna take 1 more month for replacement. The guys @ matrix 3d are totally unprofessional and stupid, just stay away from those assholes and get a corsair or seventeam psu.

i got cooler master extreme power 600w for 3.6 from matrix 3d .. so u should be getting it around 3.5k or so .. . and yeah my exp with those guys at matrix 3d has been good till now .. maybe they dont stock cooler master psu... waiting for next shipmets or so .. and now days ..they are more of a antec dealer than cooler master one ..:)

rushabht said:
@ handsomeabhi --->>> Dont even think of buying any coolermaster products from matrix 3d if you're from mumbai. That organisation is filled with jokers, i gave my psu like 1 week back for an RMA and they are saying that its gonna take 1 more month for replacement. The guys @ matrix 3d are totally unprofessional and stupid, just stay away from those assholes and get a corsair or seventeam psu.

Greetings Rushab,

Yep ! Will keep that in mind.

Best Regards,
handsomeabhi

If u're orderin from Prime, ASK THEM TO RESORT TO A GOOD COURIER SERVICE n I meant them in Bold..

My shipment came thru some god-only-knows courier service thru road n I'd to mail back the DVD drive for replacement...

Blasted @ Meenal...

In Delhi too I was not able to find this at SMC, CE etc. They said the wait period was 1 week (approx 2 weeks ago). The price qouted by SMC was 3.6k. Ended up buying CM Extereme 500 Watt as a stop gap arrangement for 3k.

Back