PC Peripherals Coolermaster MWE 750 PSU RMA query - do I need to return the accompanying cables as well?

letmein

Adept
Long story short, my CM MWE Gold 750 went dead around April of 2020, when we were under lockdown. After the partial reopening, I didn't want to risk going to Nehru Place, Delhi for RMA, so I bought a new Corsair PSU from Amazon once things opened up.

Now that things have calmed down a bit, I want to RMA my CM PSU (or I might even put it up for sale, considering it still has around ~3.5 years warranty left). Unfortunately, when I swapped the dead PSU with the Corsair one, I mixed up several of the cables. I don't know which cable belongs to which PSU, and I'm sure I would be missing some cables.

My question - will the RMA (handled by Kaizen) accept only the PSU Unit (I have the original box + bill)? Or do i need to provide all accompanying the cables as well?

Long story short, my CM MWE Gold 750 went dead around April of 2020, when we were under lockdown. After the partial reopening, I didn't want to risk going to Nehru Place, Delhi for RMA, so I bought a new Corsair PSU from Amazon once things opened up.

Now that things have calmed down a bit, I want to RMA my CM PSU (or I might even put it up for sale, considering it still has around ~3.5 years warranty left). Unfortunately, when I swapped the dead PSU with the Corsair one, I mixed up several of the cables. I don't know which cable belongs to which PSU, and I'm sure I would be missing some cables.

My question - will the RMA (handled by Kaizen) accept only the PSU Unit (I have the original box + bill)? Or do i need to provide all accompanying the cables as well?
In my many experice with Kaizen and corsair. only PSU unit is needed. not even power cables are return to them. only thje unit and your bill. Was owner in infamous GS600. got RM 750 :p

got RMX850 for 750 , and regarding the cables ,in all modular cpu their notch and pattern at the psu end is different ,cables of one particular corssair wont necessarily connect in other corsair psu , i am not sure about how CM rolls .

at least put the 24 pin and eps 12 v cable and some sata power cable during rma as the guy would test it ,atleast presentable toh hona chaihiye

got RMX850 for 750 , and regarding the cables ,in all modular cpu their notch and pattern at the psu end is different ,cables of one particular corssair wont necessarily connect in other corsair psu , i am not sure about how CM rolls .

at least put the 24 pin and eps 12 v cable and some sata power cable during rma as the guy would test it ,atleast presentable toh hona chaihiye
they only took the unit from me and then I was given new box unit after some days. rm one was imported for me from usa when it launced so no idea on this model.

They mostly wont care or ask but better to confirm upfront as its Kaizen eod, one of the most controversial and crap service provider.

Guys, I don't know if you know this but, these companies really aren't bothered if the product you are giving them is actually faulty or not. When I had to RMA 2080, the guy wasn't even bothered to ask what the actual issue was.

Back