Coolermaster Praetorian 731

stormblast

Skilled
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that the Cooler Master Praetorian 731 is available here in mumbai. have got a special TE price of Rs.5500 + 4% tax.
market price as i was told in mumbai is 6500 + 4% tax.

here is the exact model & name
RC-731-SSN1 (Silver)
Cooler Master Praetorian 731
Cooler Master RC-731 Praetorian 731

the case comes with 5 x 80mm blue led fans.
if anyone is interested in the case you can pm me & i will let u know the number of the dealer where you can buy it from. if you are outside mumbai then you will have to pay the extra shipping on this amount.

^^ yes bottle is right. the cm praet is full aluminium.

i dont have any of the cases techhead so i cannot compare them, perhaps you can check the online reviews.

Praetorian 731 with PSU (Not sure which one) is 5380/- + 4% Tax in Chandigarh. Delhi price should also be similar. Seems like all CM products are a sold at a bit inflated prices in Mumbai if 5.5k is a special price for TE. :eek:hyeah:

Lord Nemesis said:
Praetorian 731 with PSU (Not sure which one) is 5380/- + 4% Tax in Chandigarh. Delhi price should also be similar. Seems like all CM products are a sold at a bit inflated prices in Mumbai if 5.5k is a special price for TE. :eek:hyeah:

Praetorian 731 is 5380/- + 4% Tax in Chandigarh without PSU.

yes we know that other cities are cheaper than mumbai. what u ppl fail to understand is that it costs much more in mumbai cause of tax & octroi.

Cooler Master Is Always Very High In Mumbai.what Tax Is Extra In Mumbai?pls Educate Us Stormblast.

Where To Buy In Mumbai At Delhi Price.?need One With Psu.

Hows The Cooler Master After Sales? Is It Better Than Antec?.i've Been Using Antec All The Time W/o Probs.

Need One Igreen Or Better Psu For This Cabinet.pls Suggest.

The Most Imp.how Will Aluminium Help.?

Cooler Master product warraty is handled directly by the local distributor. With respect to my experience SMC and Matrix3D, it is immediate.

aluminium is good for people who stay very close to the sea/have rust issues

and/or for people who carry around their rig alot,well aluminum also means things bend easily so build quality is the question

i still feel unless u have the major need as quoted above chieftec is the way to go

Best thing are the prices Prime quoted me.

Praetorian = Rs.7500

Stacker 830 = Rs.17000 :O...

Stacker 810 = Rs.12000 :O...

Compared to Bangalore prices, about 4k higher :rofl:...

Aditya said:
Best thing are the prices Prime quoted me.

Praetorian = Rs.7500
Stacker 830 = Rs.17000 :O...
Stacker 810 = Rs.12000 :O...

Compared to Bangalore prices, about 4k higher :rofl:...

omg.. :O :O

Local chandigarh prices ....

Stacker 830 - 13800
Stacker 810 - 9600

Back