CoolerMaster WaveMaster For Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
OK guys. I am selling my CM wavemaster. Silver colour. Mint condition.
I have a stacker as well as 2 server cabinets and my hardware has gone out of proportion for wavemaster now :p
So selling it or trading it.
Has removable motherboard tray.

Official Product Link : http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product_list&p_class=624

On street Price : approx 7.5K in mumbai.

Expected Price : 5K + shipping.

Will include starnet 450Watt PSU for free with it. Take it if you want or just take cabinet. i wont reduce price if you dont want PSU. I am adding it to make offer attractive and i dont need that PSU anymore.
As far as trade goes i am looking for good MP3 player ( please no chinese one ) or external USB/Firewire HDDs (not normal desktop HDD in enclodure, alptop HDD + enclodure will do, we can work out the trade).

Which one? CM or VIP? I'm asking about comparisions in space, bays, cooling, silence, ease of installation, etc.

wavey is excellent... The removeable tray helps... also is all alu so you can very well imagine and weight and the finish...

Hmmm, sounds interesting. What about this Starnet PSU? Never heard about it.

Hmmm, quick googling revealed you had put it up for sale in april. Seems no one's interested in it.

yep noone bought it or asked it for rediculously low price. So i kept using it in my 2nd system. But now i am reducing 1 machine from my home. So making offer attractive ;)

Can you post Pics? I need to see of the Condition of your Cabbie..

Are Side panels for this Product available in Mumbai?

I have a Sony MP3 Player Lying around, hardly use it now since my car has a rocking Music system :eek:hyeah:, Mp3, Atrac3, Atrac3Plus.

512mb.. Um.. Its a Sony Psyc in Excellent condition.. As good as new. Its really small and portable and looks sleek :).

its in perfect condition. And side pannels are also available but expensive. Last time i checked the transperent side pannel was for 2.5K.

Also i am really not looking for Sony Psyc. I used to have one myself few months back. Sold it to my friend. Lets see. And my first preference will be external HDDs or Sale.

goldenfrag said:
External Hard Disk Connector + Cash?

USB to IDE that is.

CAre dropping a price a bit? infact a LOT?

Heh, you did not read the original post i guess. I am not looking for connector. Either external HDD like maxtor / seagate external USB drives or Laptop HDD with USB enclodure.

And as far as dropping the price goes, just checkout the price of the wavemaster and its availability now. Official CM importers are not even importing it anymore. :)

P.S : Anyone have some interesting hardware to offer for trade worth the wavemaster, drop me PM or post here. Who knows i might trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back