Copper / Silver conducting pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Hi,

I wanted to use BSEL mod on my 4300 as it is a good clocker at stock. A guy here in kolkata told me his stock of the pen has been sold and he will get me on by next week, but since then it has been 2-3 weeks and he says that every week, I dont thing he's gonna get me the thing. If anyone is going around to Lamington/Nehru place etc... or have any idea where I can find the stuff, please let me know.

Thanks.

Anyone going Lamington/Nehru place check this out guys..

BTW, I asked the guys the last price he sold the stuff for was, 375/-

I am not sure whether copper/silver pen would allow you to do the BSEL mod, and tell me one thing why the hell would you want to do the BSEL mod on your e4300 with an ASUS P5B-Dlx motherboard?

thebanik said:
I am not sure whether copper/silver pen would allow you to do the BSEL mod, and tell me one thing why the hell would you want to do the BSEL mod on your e4300 with an ASUS P5B-Dlx motherboard?

the 4300 is going in an el-cheapo ASUS P5B-MX Wi/Fi motherboard, since the processor did 3.2Ghz no sweat, I will try a 333FSB mod on it to see if I can run it at 3Ghz.

I'm myself looking for 6600/6420 ni case u didn't notice my WTB thread...

kniwor said:
the 4300 is going in an el-cheapo ASUS P5B-MX Wi/Fi motherboard, since the processor did 3.2Ghz no sweat, I will try a 333FSB mod on it to see if I can run it at 3Ghz.

I'm myself looking for 6600/6420 ni case u didn't notice my WTB thread...

hmmm...now thats quite understood, with P5B-DLX motherboard you wouldnt require a mod and hence was enquiring.

thebanik said:
hmmm...now thats quite understood, with P5B-DLX motherboard you wouldnt require a mod and hence was enquiring.

actually I was planning on doing the mod in either case, just to try it out actually....

GUYS... any help here, ppl going to lamington/Nehru place????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back