copy music to ipod

psyfi_hifi

Disciple
hi !! i really hate this itunes soft. all the names and all r gone of my music files. is there any way to copy them manuall i.e directly using windows explorer or something ? i read somwer that ipod wont recognize if we do that :( is that true ?

pls can anyone help me on this thing :(
thxxx alot everyone

Try using Yamipod ,its a real good utility you can even back up ipod songs to ur computer ,i stopped using itunes when i lost 50GB of songs from ipod :cry: ,i still remember the day when i tried to use all sort of application untill i got this wonderfull utility called Yamipod,Stop using the stupid itunes( which is really sick :no: )

Download it here
Yamipod - Yet Another I pod Manager

using anapod..its good but cant we organize the songs with individual folders ? why does it copies just the tracks out of the folder i just hate this thing :(

psyfi_hifi said:
using anapod..its good but cant we organize the songs with individual folders ? why does it copies just the tracks out of the folder i just hate this thing :(
eh?
it makes playlists out of folders you import

nukeu666 said:
eh?

it makes playlists out of folders you import

I think he is talking about how he wants his mp3s arranged on the ipod.

@psyfi_hifi - The ipod only arranges your collection by the ID3 tags. So fix your tags and it should be alright. There are some mp3 taggers that take information form folder structure and apply to the individual files. Look for one of those.

im trying to use shareipod but can anyone tell me how to put music and then select the ones i need to put in a playlist and the save the damn list in ipod ? i have the music but i cant figure the playlist part help me

thx

psyfi_hifi said:
im trying to use shareipod but can anyone tell me how to put music and then select the ones i need to put in a playlist and the save the damn list in ipod ? i have the music but i cant figure the playlist part help me

thx

1) Putting Music on iPod - Press the 'Copy to Ipod' button and add the folders/files you want to move and press okay.

2) Creating Playlists - Click the plus button on the bottom left and create a new playlist. Now select the files you want and drag them onto the playlist name in the left frame.

^^bro, i am facing some strange problem .. after copying music to my playlist i eject, but ipod shows no music :( i even tried anapod. same issue :(

i tried with itunes again i had to restore to factory settings and copy via itunes and it worked then again i opened anapod did nothing closed it then again opened itunes again it said itunes cant read ipod contents pls restore nor the ipod showed MUSIC then :(

wtfffffff

psyfi_hifi said:
i tried with itunes again i had to restore to factory settings and copy via itunes and it worked then again i opened anapod did nothing closed it then again opened itunes again it said itunes cant read ipod contents pls restore nor the ipod showed MUSIC then :(

wtfffffff

Off topic..
But iTunes is a great software ,provided you know how to use it and update it regularly..
i've been using itunes for 2 years now and have shifted my music database from one PC to another and Sync with my ipod without any hassles..
So,get to know it better..

And if you stick to itunes,DON'T use any other '3rd party ' software to access the ipod's content.. might interfere with itunes.

Back