Copy paste not working

Avtar

Adept
I don't believe this!

My copy paste dosen't work!

I select some text and do CTRL+C and then go elsewhere and do a CTLR+V and it won't work!

O.O

I'm baffled.

I even tried right click copy and then right click... and wait a minute, paste isn't even highlighted!

Need some help here guys, this is quite a strange problem. :(

hmm where does this happen.. i remember this happening to me when i had to copy paste something in FF(in that i could copy but not paste!! or not even being able to copy).. i unistalled and reinstalled FF and that problem disappeared

... otherwise i didnt have this problem atall..

If its about FF check this out : http://kb.mozillazine.org/Clipboard_not_working

New.net is malware that installs itself on Windows machines as a Firefox extension when certain other applications are installed onto the system. New.net is meant to allow the user to access new.net-specific addresses, but it also interferes with the clipboard. It can't be uninstalled from within Firefox.

Removing New.net

New.net provides a removal tool. It can also be removed with anti-spyware programs such as Spybot or Microsoft Anti-Spyware.

This is due to Windows RPC.... Some RPC work probably MS Blaster terminates RPC service. Do you get the message that WIN/System going to shud down in 1 min stuff...??

Scan and Fix is the solution.

avtar that seems to be some spyware as dipdude showing.

please download hijackthis from merjin.org and post its log file here.

had this problem even before installing FF.
when i scanned the system, found that it was infected by Blaster.
removed it using blaster removal tool from MS site.

problem solved.

SpitefulPentium said:
had this problem even before installing FF.
when i scanned the system, found that it was infected by Blaster.
removed it using blaster removal tool from MS site.

problem solved.

See my post above... ^^ Thats EXACTLY what i said :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back