Corby now has Android.

corby here,corby there.

Corby everywhere!.

Next we'll have a corby powered by windows mobile 7 :rofl:

What happened to Bada OS.

4m!7 said:
Finally a budget android phone.
How exactly is it a budget Phone?

Its official price is 199 euros, so even if U consider a direct conversion to rupees it comes above 11k :p but still it has specs lower than Spica :no:

Waiting for it to release....

Said to have 256MB RAM & 256MB ROM....

It should have a 3.0 upgrade and a froyo update then.

Guess i will wait till it releases and not buy Spica for now..

I am also keen on i5800.....

Lets see. Whichever releases first,i will grab it .....

Will wait until August..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It is touted to be around 9-10K dude.......
:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

^^ Is the i5800 also on the anvil???

Also, the Corby android is just another corby with the Android os.... nothing new here.....

Really not interested in any android that is called 'corby'.......!!! Lolzzz

wave coming in july?? it should be coming this month actually.... hopefully in a week or so... im waiting to get this phone :) should be amazing...

soumalidon said:
wave coming in july?? it should be coming this month actually.... hopefully in a week or so... im waiting to get this phone :) should be amazing...
I doubt if the BADA laden wave is going to be such a great device.....

Let's face it..... proprietary OSes are generally slack..... excepting 1 or 2..... I think that even Samsung has realised that & so have hinted that ~50% of their upcoming smartphones are going to be Android based & Bada is not mentioned at all!!!

:D

nehaladsul said:
I doubt if the BADA laden wave is going to be such a great device.....

Let's face it..... proprietary OSes are generally slack..... excepting 1 or 2..... I think that even Samsung has realised that & so have hinted that ~50% of their upcoming smartphones are going to be Android based & Bada is not mentioned at all!!!

:D

It's not like that mate, it is something like based on tapping demand.. There will be many user < 10K who are interested in picking up an android based phone but could not do it due to financial or personal reasons. Though they might be killing i5700's market a bit but still they are tapping a huge < 10K market at fullest.

4m!7 said:
last time i checked.. BADA was a smartphone OS. :|
@nehaladsul- Get your facts right. before posting here.

Excuse Moi....
When did I say that BADA is NOT a smartphone OS.......??? :S

Also, Samsung has officially stated on 4th May 2010 that 50% of their upcoming Smartphones would be Android based & about 1/3rd would be Bada based...... :p

Also, any person having sufficient knowledge of English can understand that a proprietary OS means an OS created by a proprietary brand & restricted for use only on that brand..... Samsung in this case..... Or did u think that it was the Opposite of 'Smartphone'.....!!! :D :bleh:

As far as I am concerned, I have my facts right. Maybe u don't seem to understand English..... I suggest you join Rapidex English Speaking Course.....!!! :bleh: :rofl:

Also, as stated in ur signature, u really need to wear a Helmet..... Coz when u spout rubbish, people are bound to throw brickbats at you!!! Hehehehehehe!!! :rofl:

And yes, If u want to start a verbal battle (Actually, I am really not interested!!!), please open a separate thread in the general section & PM me the link...... don't spout rubbish here!!! :tongue:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ashish.K said:
It's not like that mate, it is something like based on tapping demand.. There will be many user < 10K who are interested in picking up an android based phone but could not do it due to financial or personal reasons. Though they might be killing i5700's market a bit but still they are tapping a huge < 10K market at fullest.
I agree with you bro.....

Sumhow I had missed to take the <10k market segment under consideration.

My bad.....!!!

:)

Back