Core i7 920 (1 month old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Anish-

Skilled
Hello,

Selling off a month old processor which was bought locally (TheItWares - Rahul)

Reason for sale : getting a faster chip.

Originally bought for 15150/-

Willing to ship anywhere in India at your risk.

Scanned copy of the bill can be produced upon request. Original bill will be provided with the package. This chip has not been abused at all. Overclocked it till 3.2ghz only once.
Lastly, lowballers be warned. Posts will be reported if I feel its hampering my sale. Just because you see the word negotiable doesnt mean my pm box should be flooded with unrealistic quotes... Please.

Need to sell off this as soon as possible. The product will be kept on hold for a limited time (24 hours) after which it will be sold to the next possible buyer.

Regards,
|Anish|

dude why are you selling such a nice chip??

instead of selling & buying an expensive one why don't you spend that much amount for water cooling & overclock this thing to HELL.

naveen58 said:
dude why are you selling such a nice chip??
instead of selling & buying an expensive one why don't you spend that much amount for water cooling & overclock this thing to HELL.

dude stop spamming in market , he didnt ask for suggestions .

Pls PM me your best non-negotiable offer. Will you be able to install it at my place? Currently have a Core 2 Duo, looking for a faster replacement.

niceguy1430 said:
Pls PM me your best non-negotiable offer. Will you be able to install it at my place? Currently have a Core 2 Duo, looking for a faster replacement.

I hope you know about this platform. If you are buying this, you need a compatible motherboard which supports LGA1366 as well as DDR3 triple channel rams. (Though dual channel DDR3 works)

This processor will not be compatible with the current Core2Duo compatible motherboards.

YGPM

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back