Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Pfizer CEO says two Covid vaccine doses aren’t ‘enough for omicron’

All the while, am still afraid to take their 3rd booster which is due.

Three aren't enough either, my friends' sister who had taken her third dose of Pfizer last month just tested positive yesterday.

It's just Big pharma backed fearmongering at this point of time.

5zDagUr.jpg
Wonderful compilation

I tested positive. I also have acute calculous cholecysticis because of which i need surgery to get my gall bladder removed. The hospitals in bangalore that i have been to have said that they do not perform surgeries on covid positive patients and asked me come after 7 days once i test negative. Really scared right now because the doc said that i need the surgery immediately and suggested admission but the hospital was of completely opposite opinion and said no.

Not dying maybe?
Crapmypants, getting another shot of this vaccine may give near death experience to me.
Probably because am allergic. For eg., within 5mins of 3rd dose, I started sneezing, ended with nasal irritation and discomfort. There are tons of people who's well being is in jeopardy like this because of callous politics and pharma industry which is purposefully ignorant to this.

Can be joke anyway for average aam aadmi in India, but people with common sense will not ignore long term consequences of living like a zombie for long.

Talking as a person who willfully and knowingly took the 3rd dose which majority may not have scheduled yet, no preaching needed at all here about benefits of vaccines.
Here in India, people generally even don't care which vaccine they took. Much before Covid19, I used to keep every entry for the vaccines in my family with product batch information, etc.

Details studies needed is about long term safety, better vaccine options than the ones provided and promoted, etc. is what people with common sense will look for.

Got covid right after new years and recovered within a week luckily. I do have a light cough that perists unfortunately. Has anyone had the same effects after their illness?

Crapmypants, getting another shot of this vaccine may give near death experience to me.
Probably because am allergic. For eg., within 5mins of 3rd dose, I started sneezing, ended with nasal irritation and discomfort. There are tons of people who's well being is in jeopardy like this because of callous politics and pharma industry which is purposefully ignorant to this.

Can be joke anyway for average aam aadmi in India, but people with common sense will not ignore long term consequences of living like a zombie for long.

Talking as a person who willfully and knowingly took the 3rd dose which majority may not have scheduled yet, no preaching needed at all here about benefits of vaccines.
Here in India, people generally even don't care which vaccine they took. Much before Covid19, I used to keep every entry for the vaccines in my family with product batch information, etc.

Details studies needed is about long term safety, better vaccine options than the ones provided and promoted, etc. is what people with common sense will look for.
Vaccines are already reducing the number of severely ill people + deaths compared to the second wave. There are detailed studies out there, look em up. This is a NOVEL disease and the scientific community is learning too. Also, the govt and pharma cos should look into your post-vaccination bout of sneezing and nasal discomfort. Makes sense. Damn government-pharma complex always fooling the aam aadmi!

@immolationepoch

There was another post with side effects suffered (PFizer vaccine, 3rd dose with in 10 months, so need to be preach here), not just nasal irritation and discomfort. Was totally bedridden for around 24hrs.

You can have your upper deck chats with Martin Shkreli and PFizer's CEO while having your 99th dose of their vaccine. Oh, poor guy Martin Shkreli is banned from pharma business anymore and lost $64mn or so was the news yesterday ? Such genuine nice guys should be allowed to sell medicines for your ilk.

As for studies, even USA Supreme Court is still just reading those, your highness may be a class apart though:

‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs

If you are trying to make this discussion about shaming and trivializing other's genuine health issues with your general concern towards well being of big pharma bros, am not all interested in such immature teeny discussions. Am out of this.

Last edited:
Back