Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

@quaratineinthesejeans Can you smell food, soap, etc. ?

If you can't smell, food may not feel interesting.

Anyways just be patient, it will be okay within 11-12days.

Cold food during throat discomfort and feverish situation may not bode well...
Nah!! Can't even smell strong deodorants, aftershave etc.
My tongue has become completely red and it may start bleeding from certain areas.
why all of sudden rage and assault against medical professional across country ?
it just increased in last 48 hours or deliberately now showing in media to divert attention form government fkups ?

@quaratineinthesejeans , feel better man !!
Ramdev Baba ji and his issues with IMA. The violence is very real.
Personally I hate both these groups. IMA is a very stupid organisation. They have made it Ayurveda vs modern medicine.
Modern medicine practitioners know nothing about Ayurveda and likewise.
Ramdev accused doctors of inflated hospital bills ( in reality most doctors know nothing about how corporate hospitals' billing policies and it's always the doctor fees that get cancelled if family members request for discounts. And that's perfectly okay.
But it's not only about treating doctors ( who get paid on case basis) the hospitals must give salaries to the resident doctors, nurses other paramedics etc.
To provide free treatment we are paying salaries for about 75 such people from our pockets. It's not a small amount even for a temporary hospital ( and must be huge for corporate hospitals as they have to pay for electricity and other essentials)
I'm not denying inflated bills, it's happening. But doctors have very little to do with it.
In fact some very busy intensivists have agreed upto 30-40 percent pay cut despite working more than 100 hours/ week.
We are just like any normal people ( with thousand fold higher chance of getting infected) In fact I recently got infected and the fever is getting worse.
If all of us go for a 24 hour strike, maybe only then general population will understand what modern medicine does.

Last edited:
> I'm not denying inflated bills, it's happening. But doctors have very little to do with it.
Many Drs. in India are deeply complicit with chronic business interests which are very harmful to patients. Saying with some experience here. Does not mean everyone are like that though. People should given means to report their complaints and opinions, violence no way should be tolerated.

> Nah!! Can't even smell strong deodorants, aftershave etc.
> My tongue has become completely red and it may start bleeding from certain areas.

Not trying to preach catechism to Pope here :)
Wondering whether probiotics can help here.
Personally feel this decease can cause problems for your stomach linings, also some care about the kind of food you are taking.
Take care dude, everything will be okay within few days.

Assam... lets not talk about that state. If one drinks gaumutra, they cant expect it taste like cocacola.
I'm saying this because of 100% political reasons. Such cultural rich and beautiful state ra**d by RSS.

NRC/CAA they were the most affected, people have actually "suffered" there... and what shown in that video is nothing compared to the lakhs of people who suffered/suffering hell.
But they still voted in the name of Ram.. let their Shri Ram come and help. Why they expecting anything from administration when they have actually voted for religion.

I feel disgusted by the mentality of those type of cow piss drinkers, and there is nothing surprising in those video... 100% expected behaviour, this is what anger, frustration and despair will result. Expect this pretty soon across country. When people will struggle to provide food to their family. they will vent out anger in some or other form.

--------
Not sure if this shared earlier here, but imagine someone in other side of the table.

covid_bills (1) (1).jpg

Last edited:
ECMO initiation 1 million INR!! Are they cannulating with gold pipes? This is ridiculous!!
Hope they are doing jugulo femoral VVECMO. The cannulation set comes pre packed and shouldn't cost more than 10k ( that's also pretty high)
Where will people go!!??
It's not an extremely difficult procedure ( the initiation at least)
Now I know why a senior CTVS surgeon got furious when I did the cannulation myself for my patient ( shifted to their hospital)!!!
Didn't even have to use a USG probe as the patient was not very hypotensive.
Incredible India..on one side Ramdev etc giving Coronil, eye drop, other side this!!
But if a family member gives informed consent, he/she shouldn't turn violent after mishap. It can happen in best of hands.

exactly, last year around October, it costed me approx 7k for a 14days course.
At the ends of day 14 they took back unused items, like sterile water, unused pipes and refunded us around ~1000/- by themselves.
You're saying you had 14 days ECMO done for 7k ?

I mean here a normal ICU bed (without invasive ventilation) is 12k per day !

You're saying you had 14 days ECMO done for 7k ?
no no, i am referring just the cannulation set, (the context was not related to covid).
----------

dont know what to say -- just leaving this link here https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavir...s-covid-vaccine-in-gujarat-1809684-2021-06-01

> Family members of a man who died three years ago have received an SMS saying he has been vaccinated against Covid-19. More than 10 such cases have come to light in Gujarat.

Guess who's back from sannyas to crow from the rooftops. Our very own Motabhai.
Going by his physical appearance, this guy will possibly suffer a lot...as a doctor tor tor tor...don't want him to, why can't these people at least try to be a little careful about their bodies?
BTW, is there a way where you can challenge Ramdev to a physical fight? He seems to be into wrestling and all. Should accept challenge from a desi foreigner who never practiced yoga.
Let's see with few broken bones and bruises which hospital does he prefer.
His place, his rule of fight...no problemo...

Back