Corsair Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

primeabgb

Disciple
Corsair Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Case

Corsair_Carbide__4e95971c9d62d.jpg

The Corsair Carbide Series: Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't.

Airflow is a breeze with the Carbide Series. Two front-panel intake fans and one rear exhaust fan are included, and there are a total of ten mounting points.
Carbide Series 400R: Upgrade how you want, when you want.

The 400R has been carefully designed to provide a generous amount of internal volume, and it puts that volume to good use. There’s room for eight PCI-E cards of up to 316mm in length, and even room for a full 240mm radiator for compatibility with the Hydro Series H100 Liquid CPU Cooler and modular watercooling systems. Superior airflow is a requirement for high-performance components that will be regularly pushed to their limits, so the 400R has ten fan mounting points for cooling flexibility. Three 120mm fans — two in the front, and one in the rear — are included, so you’re ready to start building right out of the box.

Carbide 500R: Serious airflow never looked this good.

Want even more outrageous cooling flexibility? Step up to the 500R. It adds a 200mm fan mounted on the side panel’s mesh screen for extra GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and removable and relocateable hard drive cages. The ability to move and remove hard drive cages not only improves airflow — it also allows you to install graphics cards of up to 452mm in length.

High-performance gaming systems need lots of room to work with. With eight expansion slots and 316mm of clearance, the Carbide 400R has room for triple-GPU installations.
The Corsair Carbide Series: Built for Builders.

The Carbide Series shares vital DNA with the award-winning Corsair Obsidian and Graphite Series. They’re acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series.

Future-Ready.

Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5†SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5†solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.

Easy access.

Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.

Looking good, inside and out.

The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you’ll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.

The Corsair Carbide Series: Built for Builders.
The Carbide Series shares vital DNA with the award-winning Corsair Obsidian and Graphite Series. They’re acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series.

Future-Ready.
Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5†SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5†solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.

Easy access.
Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.
Looking good, inside and out.
The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you’ll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.

Technical Specifications
Carbide Series:
Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
Four 5.25†drive bays
Six 3.5†hard drive bays with 2.5†compatibility
Eight expansion slots
Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
Two-year warranty
Front I/O panel contains:
Two USB 3.0 connectors
One Firewire connector
3.5†headphone and microphone connector
Power and reset switches
Fan LED on/off switch
Carbide Series 400R:
Dimensions: 20.5†x 8.1†x 19.8â€
Supports graphics cards up to 316mm in length
Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
Four 120mm fan mounts
Includes two front-mounted 120mm fans and one rear 120mm fan

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to HDFC / ICICI Bank A/c
Rate : Rs.4500/-
Shipping : Depend on Location
Deal : Valid till stock last

Email me (Support@PrimeABGB.com) to Confirm your Orders with your details like.

Full Name
Shipping Address with Landmark
Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)

Read Policy
Price : Valid only for Techenclave customer, not valid in PrimeABGB store and PrimeABGB.com

So it would be 5150/- in total. Please pm me the payment details. Im ve totally gone mad reading the reviews and seeing the pics. time to dumb by GAMMA now.

Got the cabby last day in good last day. Good deal sir. though i have some suggestion about the courier. The v-express was one of the worst courier i have experienced. It took almost 10 days for them to deliver, and they charged me additional 50/- for unloading charges. And when i started to pick up the box to load it into my car, one guy there insisted me that he will do it and its their policy, and after doing it he charged me additional 50/- as loading charges. I believe I have already paid for the shipping (650) and it includes all unloading and loading charges. Anyway was in a happy mood for getting the cabby :), so paid them.

please change the courier to some others like DTDC or the likes. Have some more stuffs to buy from you soon.

#primeabgb looking forward to [font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
Carbide Series 300R, any idea about its availability?​
[/font]

Thank you for your reply. @ njankit

Currently 300R is not in stock, shall update you with the availability ASAP.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back