Corsair Customer Support Appreciation Thread

valar007

Disciple
Hi TE community! This post is to appreciate the customer support of Corsair in India and explain my personal experience with them.

I had purchased Corsair HS50 Pro Headset from Amazon on October 2020. Around a year and a half later, the leather (outer layer?) of the ear cups started flaking. Some small bits started getting lodged in the inner ear (not in the ear canal) and every hour or so I had to remove the pieces and continue to use the headset. Rinse and repeat.

I looked on Amazon. There were no compatible ones. I thought of ordering it from Corsair US store but the shipping and customs (if I had to pay any) would come to 30-40% of the cost of the headset. As a last ditch effort, on March 19th 2022, I raised a support ticket, attaching a picture of the flaking ear cups, asking for the contact details of the person I need to reach out to order this part. I got a reply after 5 days, on 24st March 2022, asking for the following information: personal details (name, address, city, pin code, mobile number and email ID), invoice copy, model and serial number. Along with this, I was asked to send the picture of the headset where the serial number and the part number were present.

After 4 days, on 28th March 2022, I get an email stating that the spare had been dispatched to the address given. Free of cost! :fearscream: :fearscream: The package was delivered the next day. The replacement ones look and feel exactly like the original ones. I might have to go for the replacement after one and a half years :p

This has been one of the smooth, quick and great customer support response I have ever gotten. I'm looking forward to my next Corsair product :D

Merci

PS: I have attached the pictures of the headset and ear cups

Attachments

• Flaky ear cups.jpg
    Flaky ear cups.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Headset.jpg
    Headset.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Replacement ear cups.jpg
    Replacement ear cups.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 88