FS: RAM CORSAIR Dominator PLATINUM 16GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy89

Disciple
Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram
16GB (8x2) 1600 MHZ

Product Link:

http://www.corsair.com/en/dominator...ual-channel-ddr3-memory-kit-cmd16gx3m2a1600c9

PHOTOS:

o88ds.jpg

5vgt.jpg

CONDITION PACKED

For Details please PM

@roy89
funds transferred to your account for psu,sound card and blue ray writer.transaction screen shot pmed to you for reference.please pack them in a very safe packaging and send them to me.address already sent to u on what's app.
for rest of the stuff along with these rams i will pay in few days.

Yeah transaction recieved from vivek doda and shipped the sound card,psu and blu ray rom but yet to share wid the shipping details.

Interested in the RAM!! PM me your no. & Bank Details
Transfered for mobo on tuesday and @roy89 confirmed the he got the money but mobo is not shipped till now as @roy89 informed me that he shipped it on tuesday evening but tracking id as well as mobo i have not recieved till now as i feel like he is going through some personal or health problem
@roy89 might be busy but he should atleast update about when he is going to ship or if he has shipped it atleast he should give me the tracking id but there should have been some problem so atleast he should say otherwise how i will come to know.

Last edited:
Do not worry imtiaz.Roy is badly under pressure of work.I have purchased few items from him but he could not send me the tracking details , but yesterday I got them in a very safe packaging , so have some patience and wait.I think you will get the board soon.
I had a talk with Roy he is a very nice guy I can say as per my conversation with him.

Do not worry imtiaz.Roy is badly under pressure of work.I have purchased few items from him but he could not send me the tracking details , but yesterday I got them in a very safe packaging , so have some patience and wait.I think you will get the board soon.
I had a talk with Roy he is a very nice guy I can say as per my conversation with him.
He always packs so nicely that sometimes i feel like i will not open it seriously and I know man he is a very good guy and one thing i like about him is he is very good human being
@vivek doda i know he sold you psu,bluray,and sound card as he told me vivek bhaiya is taking and i have no issues because he use to come to Guwahati every month and we will 'Inshaallah' meet
as he told me that he is in doctor's chamber so i was worried what happened to him but his friend messages me in Whatsapp that he has been hospitalised
So pray to ALLAH that everything becomes normal for him.
He offered the ram to me before posting here which i declined.

Last edited:
Yes imtiaz he is a very good guy as I already told you that I felt that during my conversation with him.
As u told that he is hospitalized , now I also get worried about him.do u have any info what exactly happened to him?
I pray to god that he get well soon and I m sure that god will bless him as god always helps good persons
So @roy89 my brother get well soon .our wishes are always with you.

Yes imtiaz he is a very good guy as I already told you that I felt that during my conversation with him.
As u told that he is hospitalized , now I also get worried about him.do u have any info what exactly happened to him?
I pray to god that he get well soon and I m sure that god will bless him as god always helps good persons
So @roy89 my brother get well soon .our wishes are always with you.

Vivek Bhaiya he messaged me yesterday at 13:03 pm because called him more than 10 times as i thought i will ask him is everything ok and i also thought that he might have lost his phone because he use to pick up the phone as soon as he sees my no. or if he doesn't pick up he calls me back instantly so i was worried so let ALLAH show all his grace to @Kaustav and make him well soon.
Praise be to ALLAH,
Lord of creation,
Merciful the compassionate,
Ruler of the day of judgement,
Help us(@Kaustav)lead us(@Kaustav) in a noble way.
Its a very special special prayer in Arabic but i translated it into english.
if anyone says it ALLAH always grants his/her way and wishes also becomes reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back