CORSAIR Flash Voyager 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

primeabgb

Disciple
CORSAIR Flash Voyager 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Model CMFUSB2.0-16GB @ Rs.825/-

flash-voyager-blu-open_1.png

Overview

The 16 GB Flash Voyager features Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing boasting unheard-of durability. In many third party reviews, the Flash Voyager has been shown laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, even run over by an SUV, and it continues to work!

We obviously don't recommend you subject your Voyager to such abuse, but it's good to know that it's up to the challenge of living at the bottom of your briefcase, purse, or desk drawer! The Flash Voyager USB 2.0 drive is stylish, compact, and reliable, so you know you can trust it with your MP3s, digital images, presentations and other critical data.

Fully Plug and Play with most operating systems and backward-compatible with USB 1.1.

Brand : CORSAIR

Series : Flash Voyager

Model : CMFUSB2.0-16GB

USB Specification : USB 2.0

Capacity : 16GB

Features : Plug & Play functionality in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later

Manufacturer Warranty : 10 years limited

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to HDFC / ICICI Bank A/c

Rate : Rs.825/-

Shipping : Depend on Location

Deal : Valid till stock last

Email me (Support@PrimeABGB.com) to Confirm your Orders with your details like.

Full Name

Shipping Address with Landmark

Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)

Read Policy

Price : Valid only for Techenclave customer, not valid in PrimeABGB store and PrimeABGB.com

Hi. i am based in vadodara, gujarat. I would like to know which other pen drives you have from corsair. i am not interested in the mini series though. Plz give details of 8 gb and 16 gb in all three categories:

Flash Voyager

Flash Voyager GT

Flash Voyager GTR

also, i guess there are newer pen drives from corsair usb 3.0 and backward compatible with usb 2.0. if you have those, would like the details on those too.

and also the best rated single file read and write speeds on all the three variants.. thank you.

PS: if 8 gb or 16gb is not made by the company in flash gt or gtr series, then the details of the ones with the lowest capacity.

Finally, the shipping charges for my city, Vadodara, Gujarat. and in how many days can i expect the shipment to be delivered.

Is it ok if i just PM you my details rather than email. No big issues there, but its just i would like to keep the conversation on techenclave???

and lastly, very important, which courier company will you be using to ship the products.

@primeabgb.. reply fast man.. u were online yesterday and yet didnt reply.. will have to buy from somewhere else if you dont reply

@knight. .check pm..

and one more thing.. i noticed in the above photograph of the pen drive, theres SAMPLE written on the usb plug.. ???

is this just the photograph of a sample drive or are u gonna be selling the pen drives intended for sampling???

i am not sure but i guess regular pendrives should have some product or model no. written in place of sample???

<

How much for shipping to Delhi? and please share clarity on the "Sample" issue raised by 'Puneetritehere'

Inorder to avail warranty, the serial number should be present. As as prime honors warranty, it should be the serial number in place of the 'sample' as with my older voyagers.

have mailed you the details.let me know if its possible. Abhishek Paranjape is My Name which you will get in themailbox

^ what are the write and read speeds dude ?

And solve the "SAMPLE" issue please .

online reviews and benchmark tests say around 30 MBPS read speeds and 15 MBPS write speeds. these are sequential transfer speeds with a single file of about 400 MB.

and the confusion of the sample issue is cleared.. this actually is the same image also given on the corsair website.. the pen drive that you will get should have the serial no. of your product

the speeds given above are the max. speeds through benchmarking softwares.. not actual test by transferring large files.. and that does show a diff. in speed.. will test it today and let everyone know.. my pendrives have been delivered but i am at work.

i'd say expect around 12 to 13 MBPS write speeds and about 20 to 25 MBPS read speeds..

my sony pendrive used to give me a constant 11MBPS write and 13 to 14 MBPS read speeds.. so i can definitely expect the above mentioned increment from corsair.. the sony pendrive was quite a decent performer, better than other avg. usb 2.0 pendrives but was very delicate and with a cheap plastic body which i didnt realize while buying coz it was packed in a blister pack.

well. people finally tested the transfer speeds.. and they are quite good. .the speeds are given below with the testing done on both FAT32 and NTFS file systems:

FAT32

Write - 11 MBPS throughout

Read - 24 to 25 MBPS throughout

NTFS

Write - Stable 17 MBPS. starts at 35 to 50 MBPS and after about 600 to 700 MB gradually slows down to 15 to 17 MBPS

Read - Stable 19 to 20 MBPS.

Note: Smaller files of upto 300 to 400 MB can be transferred much faster as the speed gradually slows down. but larger files have been used for testing for accurate results.

Thank You.

and also note: you cannot have a single file larger than 4 GB in size, on a FAT32 pendrive. But FAT32 is required to be able play music in car audio systems. most of them dont support NTFS yet.

This holds for any kind of storage media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back