Corsair HX1000, OCZ FLEX II & Improved Cable Management!

Hey guys

Got my Corsair HX1000 & OCZ Flex II yesterday, some pics with a little better cable management!! Got My QX9650 yesterday, and most of the time went trying out different settings but
855717-post40.html
are some pics!

dsc00002hw9.jpg
[/URL]

The PSU box is huge, I mean it its HUGE, in this pic its lying on the Antec 900 sideways and its the exact same length as the Antec! :p

dsc00003pr6.jpg
[/URL]

Contents

Whats it all about!

I like the cool blue graphics!

All the Cables you will ever need!

And btw all are gold plated on both ends! (or so it seems :p )

OCZ FLEX II, the fastest 4gb kits

VR-Zone : Technology Beats - OCZ DDR2 PC2-9200 Flex II 4GB Series - This came out today! lol :hap2:

for water!

PC2 9200 :D

Looks Nice hooked in!

And finally some improved cable management,

The reason why my cards are at 33c idle and 47 load during crysis benching @ 850/2100/2500 :eek:hyeah:

Will add some more pics once I get my procy!

EDIT: It arrived yesterday here are the pics.

fangface said:
Awesome cool stuff man! :hap2:

That HX1000 box is huge!!

PS: 2 x 9800gtx and you still want to buy 4850CF??

Thanks bud, No actually so far 1 4870+ 4870x2 in Tri CF! or 1 280 and then another one later, but the 4870 is very much on, unless there's a drastic price cut on 280!

thebanik said:
Nice PSU u got there....alongwith good RAMs....but i guess you didnt mention the damages....so whats the total damage...

About $300 for the PSU, $150 for the ram (with a $30 mir) :D

Not so bad compared to India, I would guess.

kewl, you got your PSU. I will probably get mine on monday or tuesday.

Anyway, why did you install that mobo in the cabby when you dont yet have a Processor installed on it. Dont you have to take it out again to install the processor.

i_max2k2 said:
About $300 for the PSU, $150 for the ram (with a $30 mir) :D

Not so bad compared to India, I would guess.

Usually prices in India would be far higher than in US. that RAM would cost a lot more than $150. But the PSU, the price difference is not too bad, I am getting it locally for roughtly $320.

Lord Nemesis said:

Anyway, why did you install that mobo in the cabby when you dont yet have a Processor installed on it. Dont you have to take it out again to install the processor.

Lol yea haha, actually It was installed already, when I sent back my procy, I could take it off without removing the mobo, so I just let it be there, It would have been more trouble to keep it in its box with all the screws and stuff.

I'm so desperately waiting for the new procy to come! :mad:
I also have to send back the cards and well the mobo in case I warrant to switch to intel - which is happening most probably!

but still to make up my mind, waiting for price drops on Nvidia, I would send back the mobo if there are none before the 30day period gets over and thats about a week more! If a 280 comes around $500 (highly unlikely) I'm probably getting one!

Lord Nemesis said:

Usually prices in India would be far higher than in US. that RAM would cost a lot more than $150. But the PSU, the price difference is not too bad, I am getting it locally for roughtly $320.

Yep I know how totally unfair the prices in india are for the enthusiast segment, however here, living goes up as well and I'm just a student here not earning big bucks lol so still bad for me! :ashamed:

But you wouldn't believe it went on sale on buy.com for $165 :S and that was 2 days back, came to know when it had came back to $237, I might just get a price match or a switch so that I can get back $50 bucks or so.

Yea the Ram was a bargain, its usual price is $170, and with mir it will come down to $120! The bad thing is I cant get 2 of these for 8gig since its so ****ing big, takes up both slots!

Hells_Fury said:
Congratulations man...You're on a roll aren't you :D

Thanks bud,

I'm hoping this pc can last 2yrs, well even if its not doing so, I'm not buying new stuff for 2yrs! :p

Back