1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
not sure
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
upgrade
Hi,

Selling my K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical keyboard, it was bought back in 2019 but was RMA'd in 2021 and received another brand new k95 which is shown below. I have the bill and also will provide the RMA number (kaizen was the service provider).

CORSAIR K95 RGB Keyboard - PRICE: 12000 + shipping
  • Switch: Cherry MX Speed
  • Condition 9.5/10 (just dust, will clean it when i send it over)
  • Has the original box and wrist rest.
  • Has the latest firmware from iCUE

IMG_4580.JPG
IMG_4581.JPG
IMG_4577.JPG
IMG_4578.JPG
IMG_4579.JPG

Last edited:
Great keyboard, superior quality when compared to Razer. I would just like to point out that the warranty for Corsair peripherals is 2 years, so it’s most likely OOW by now. Free Bump and GLWS!

Great keyboard, superior quality when compared to Razer. I would just like to point out that the warranty for Corsair peripherals is 2 years, so it’s most likely OOW by now. Free Bump and GLWS!
Thanks, btw if the product was RMA’d and a new replacement product was given with a new serial number. Won’t it have renewed warranty?

Dropping price to 10k with shipping!
dropping price to 9.5k with shipping final price!

Last edited:
Update, holding the keyboard for a user locally, if the local buyer backs out holding it for @blackhorn

Keyboard still up for grabs!! local buyer needs about a months time, so looking for a buyer here.

Last edited:
There is a indian mechanical keyboards group on telegram, dm your id i will send a link you will have better chance getting this sold there. Also a subreddit i think.

Oh well, I'll see if anyone wants it over here, else I will just give it to my wife to use :p
Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back