Corsair Pen Drives - Voyager | Mini | GTR | Best Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT's have again came in stock but there are evry blimited quantities on the same Price - 2350/- + 50/- Shiping

vishalrao said:
@TheITWares: did you not receive my PM? 16 GB GT model available? Please respond...

@itwares: sent you another PM. prices have gone up from 2200 to 2350 ? how come only on the GT and not on the other models?

has anyone had a problem with their pendrive....mine has gone kaput and i have to take it to lamington to get it fixed...

Corsair 32GB Voyager Pen Drive - Rs. 3950/-

Corsair 64GB Voyager Pen Drive - Rs. 8250/-

Corsair 8GB Flash Voyager Mini - 1175/-

@theitwares:

TheITWares said:
GT's have again came in stock but there are evry blimited quantities on the same Price - 2350/- + 50/- Shiping

TheITWares said:
2 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to vishalrao

It's been 3 days since payment and no sign of the stuff nor a peep from you about shipping. Have you shipped? If so is there a tracking number I can use? I would have thought sending from Mumbai to Pune would be very fast...

edit: i just called, and apparently it was shipped just today and i should receive it on monday.

No Only 16GB GT comes with Lanyard and Extension

vishalrao said:
Finally got the 16 GB GTs today. Thanks a lot Rahul@ITwares. The courier (TNT) almost returned them because the idiots claimed address was incorrect even though it looked like it was written properly on the package :) Posted benchmarks here: http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/corsair-flash-voyager-gt-91674-2.html#post1237744
edit: BTW they each came with a lanyard and usb extension cable, do all models come with this?

just wonderin... is this GO still good? if so, i'm interested in 2 8GB voyagers... shipped to bangalore.

tell me if available, etc.. shall subsequently confirm with PM.

abhinavmodi said:
Need 1 16GB drive, can payment be done through paypal ? Have a discount coupon.

Also, how does the warranty work ? Is there a list of local distributors (bangalore) that will accept for replacement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back