CORSAIR - SMPS | Rams - Best Prices !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in the Op it says that the product is in stock and if the potential customer is asking the availability of it for more than 48 hours, and you come out and say that no one is making you wait and couple it up with that disclaimer of NO PM NO STOCK, if this is not misinformed then what is, and then after that u write that it is your choice whether u reply or not. If the mods didn't make a rule then i also only said that u should have the decency to update the thread and be professional instead u wanna frame your arrogant behviour as that of being straight forward.

Also having experience, or having more posts than anyone else, does not give you the right to bully a newcomer or say or do whatever you want, remember this when you post again.
this is the end of topic for me, if you want to continue it further it's your choice, but i don't have free time on hands to deal with this crap.

No the Main Post only displays Products with the prices it does not talk about stocks or anything related to stock.

There is no rule about stocks coz the Mods know its not possible for dealers here and they have some idea about how the market works and so do we if it was possible we would have done it.

You asked for the PSU on 7th right and i gave u the price and availability for the same, then on 12th u again asked for the confirmation of stock i tried to get 1 more pc of the same in the 48Hrs that your saying but wasn't able to so tatzy after reading ur post here i thought u were not able to wait for it so i posted back its not there, as far as i am concerned i have not misinformed you the very reason you PM'ed me on 12th asking for stock confirmation shows that you too know that the same may or may not be in stock anymore as its been a long time since first u asked for it.

Again i don't see my arrogance or rudeness anywhere please show it so that i can have a better meaning of these words arrogance and rudeness. Also please show me where have i been bullying you.

I did not start the topic i only replied here coz i thought u wanted to talk here

Hi Rahul can you clear the doubt regarding the price of AX850

Corsair 750AX 750W 80+ GOLD Certified Modular Power Supply - 11300 + Shipping

Corsair 850AX 850W 80+ GOLD Certified Modular Power Supply - 9800 + Shipping

Iis AX850 in stock ?
Also what is the shipping cost to Bangalore?

hi
i wanted to know if and when u would be getting the new coolers from corsair, namely the h100 and h80
i am definitely in for the h100 so it would be nice if you could keep me in the loop :)

@sumonpathak

i suggest u wait for the h80 or h100 as they would be released this month and would be priced very closely to the h70

CORSAIR 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 - 2250/- + Shipping

But it listed as Rs.2,050.00/- on ITWAREs site...what is he actual costing???

as well as my local dealer from thane is giving same RAM-Chip me in Rs.1900/-

so isnt therez some price drop????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back