Corsair TX650M on MD Computers and Vedant for 7700, free shipping

desiibond

Skilled
Corsair TX650M which usually costs above 8.5k is available for 7.7k on MD Computers and Vedant. Even better, the shipping is free of cost.
In comparison, the slightly inferior CX650M costs around 6.6k. This 1.1k is well worth paying for as TX series has 80U Gold certification and it comes with more stable and better components. The higher quality components provide better stability for overclocked systems.

HCG750 is a non modular PSU, right? That still is a very good price for a non modular PSU.

I ordered the TX650 and when I saw this, I was like oh no. But then, I was looking for a modular PSU.

HCG750 is a non modular PSU, right? That still is a very good price for a non modular PSU.
wrong, HCG750 is fully modular. The EA750G Pro is semo modular, I got one of those for 5900 last month from amazon.

The seasonic platforms in the antecs make it objectively superior to the corsair.

wrong, HCG750 is fully modular. The EA750G Pro is semo modular, I got one of those for 5900 last month from amazon.

The seasonic platforms in the antecs make it objectively superior to the corsair.
Damn. Will MD Computers accept change of product if the product is not shipped?

Back