FS: RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 1600 mhz 8GB x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You negotiate the price for a week , exchange a zillion PMs , ask for my bank details , make me wait another three days for adding my a/c to your bank , then tell me you are out of budget? Are you an adult or a 12 year old kid? If you dont have the budget dont make offers .

You negotiate the price for a week , exchange a zillion PMs , ask for my bank details , make me wait another three days for adding my a/c to your bank , then tell me you are out of budget? Are you an adult or a 12 year old kid? If you dont have the budget dont make offers .

you didn't wait 3 days ..put some pressure on your brain...its 2days ..you said yourself adding need 5 days ..you did or didn't?? yes i negotiate for the price and xc pm ..so what?? i was supposed to sell my rig today..but i didn't..so i backed out...but i offered you for buying your one 8 gb stick..rather than keep arguing with me more and more better try to sell your product...

What the **** are you even trying to say ? I said adding needs 5 days so what? what has that got to do with you backing out of the sale ? Maybe before agreeing & asking my bank details you should have sold your rig & had cash in hand . And i am not arguing with you , i did not even mention you , you are the one rambling here & making no sense.

yes ..i am rambling and making no sense ..and you are very wise & making all the sense..well ..its all my fault then..anyways i don't have any intention to spoil your selling thread..i just simply backed out due to my problem..so thats all...good luck with your sell ..adios...

awaiting payment iknowledge , this is the fourth time someone has committed to buy & asked my bank details for this Ram on TE :annoyed: , i had to pack it twice :annoyed: , hoping deal will be completed this time

^ 1st time i had done the deal on phone with a guy who i had already dealed with before here, he told me to sms him when ever i had any thing to sell , so i had packed it for him, then had to unpack it & list it here , now its packed again for the 2nd time

@iknowledge had earlier told me that he will transfer the money on 13th, now he has informed me that he is still arranging the funds , the ram is back up for sale , whoever makes the payment first will get it , price is slightly negotiable

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back