FS: RAM Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_Pak

Disciple
Product Desc : Vengeance® ? 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B) 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Expected Price : Rs.5500/- or 1500/- per stick
Shipping Charges : As per actuals
Description : Brand New, used only for two weeks. Original Box included.
Reason for Sale : Got Dominator Platinum 2400MHz
Product Condition : 10/10
Purchase Date : 15 March 2012 via Amazon Global, invoice available
Warranty period remaining : Lifetime
Warranty available in : India (Global)

Shipping from : New Delhi
Shipping to : Local buyer preferred, all over India
Courier : DTDC, Overnight, DHL, hand delivery in Delhi
Payment : Bank transfer ( Cash on delivery in Delhi)

P1170973.jpg
P1170974.jpg
P1170975.jpg

AFAIK, if you breakup a kit, the warranty is void.

In case of a RMA, all the 4 sticks would have to be sent together even if 1 stick has failed.

Am I correct ?

AFAIK, if you breakup a kit, the warranty is void.

In case of a RMA, all the 4 sticks would have to be sent together even if 1 stick has failed.

Am I correct ?

RAMs that comes as dual or triple or quad channel directly from manufacturer are tested on various platforms to work in dual triple or quad channel mode with matched frequency,timings etc.
suppose 1 ram stick dies, if you only sent that stick for RMA,the replacement you will receive, will be a single RAM module which does not belong to any pair or kit(dual ,triple or quad).
so there is a possibility that the RAM might not work properly in with the RAM module you have as they might not achieve the same timing and frequency as your previous RAM.

so it is always advised to send the whole kit to be replaced with new kit instead of a single RAM module.
it is not mandatory but it is recommended.
companies also have advance return policy in which they ask for your credit card and send you replacement first and after that you have to send the faulty RAM kit back to them within the specified timeline.

in case you fail to send the faulty RAM back,they charge your credit card for the price of the kit they send...

for any further information feel free to ask...

Yes, its advisable as the entire kit is tested to work with each other. Selling them as individual sticks is my last option.

Wish they were available 4-5 months back for sale i would had really bought them....:p.. as now my slots r full with 2*4gb corsair xms 3... ;)...still m thinking to get them...will let you know

Will these work on my Mobo(in signature)?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

This is what Mobo Manual and website say :• Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333*/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Ok, a friend has advised that if your motherboard supports triple channel, better to go for the same instead of dual channel. So I should be looking for either 12 GB or 24 GB triple channel set if I want to upgrade :(

i got 2x2 ddr3 1800 Mhz running in dual channel mode :D, if i add urs 2x4gb ddr3 will they also run in dual channel mode ? and will the performance will be nice :unsure:

Will these work on my Mobo(in signature)?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

This is what Mobo Manual and website say :• Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333*/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Ok, a friend has advised that if your motherboard supports triple channel, better to go for the same instead of dual channel. So I should be looking for either 12 GB or 24 GB triple channel set if I want to upgrade :(

Yes, your friend is correct. Yours is 1366 processor that supports triple channel. You will get best performance if you go for a triple channel kit.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

i got 2x2 ddr3 1800 Mhz running in dual channel mode :D, if i add urs 2x4gb ddr3 will they also run in dual channel mode ? and will the performance will be nice :unsure:
yes they will run in dual channel mode.. but performance cannot be guarantied. its possible that they work together flawlessly or they could clash with eachother and not work at all!! what timings are you running on currently? and what is the exact model of your rams?

Yes, your friend is correct. Yours is 1366 processor that supports triple channel. You will get best performance if you go for a triple channel kit.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

yes they will run in dual channel mode.. but performance cannot be guarantied. its possible that they work together flawlessly or they could clash with eachother and not work at all!! what timings are you running on currently? and what is the exact model of your rams?

Thanks De_PAK, looking for triple channel 24GB Kit now......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back