Corsair voyager 16gb @ 1650

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ point is as soon as u post that. ppl call , go just to ask crap the deals , its better to expect dealers here to get the same pricing. rather than increasing the pricing from other sources

Shripad said:
I want to know the location / name / details of shop where its available at this price. If he is not organising GOs atleast people can go there and source it themselves. And I can tell someone from work to get couple of these for me from delhi.

Heh yeah. :)

Pls count me in for one FM. I seriously wish if this was the GT. :(

Shripad said:
It does not, I know he is from there :p ( i have bought DVDs from him ).

I want to know the location / name / details of shop where its available at this price. If he is not organising GOs atleast people can go there and source it themselves. And I can tell someone from work to get couple of these for me from delhi.

i guess TE Dealers Like Rahul or Phoenix can get similar Deals :) if not the same one :) since 200mph is not organizing GO's :(

200mph said:
^ point is as soon as u post that. ppl call , go just to ask crap the deals , its better to expect dealers here to get the same pricing. rather than increasing the pricing from other sources

then atleast PM it to me :p

Usually someone goes to delhi clients or office from here every week. I can get it picked up for myself atleast. Cant expect dealers from some other place to match the pricing immediately or at all unless the sources are not clear or known. They will just say that this deal does not exist in reality.

Like I said in feedback section as well, what you say can anbd does happen, but unless you post details, nothing good is gonna come for members. Its as good as shooting blanks by not revealing the name of the place and also not organizing a GO at the same time.

Shripad said:
Cant expect dealers from some other place to match the pricing immediately or at all unless the sources are not clear or known. They will just say that this deal does not exist in reality.

agreed with you funky :hap2:

thats the sad part,dealers just cant take somebody who is offering a lower pricing than them :mad: ,they just go on a Crapping Spree :no:

guys the point of posting here is that better deals are available just that one must bargain for. am not saying that any dealer on TE is ripping of, true they might not be getting these prices. but the fact is such prices do exist. i wotn get anything by crapping dealer deals will I. so by saying it does not exists is just plain lame

already replied there mate. this deal i got also has a ETA of 3 -4 days , small dealers here dont stock corsair they say that " TERE JAISE PAGAL KUCH KUCH HI AATE HAI "

Gunman- the VoyagerGT 16GB was/is retailing for 2K at some place. :)

200mph said:
they say that " TERE JAISE PAGAL KUCH KUCH HI AATE HAI "

Bingo!!

And i guess most of us have heard that line quite a few times in our lives. :lol:

very true mate. i mean people dont even want to buy a 100 rs mouse, i mean i have seen people they come ask for 75 rs ones that carry 1 year warranty also :S

200mph said:
very true mate. i mean people dont even want to buy a 100 rs mouse, i mean i have seen people they come ask for 75 rs ones that carry 1 year warranty also :S

lawl one year warranty on a seventy-five rupee mouse. thats like the funniest shiz, did that guy try and lowball on that pricing too ? :bleh:

a noob Query?
Where do you get these deals/offers from, do you contact distributors or how? I am new to these deals thing but want to know abt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back