*cough cough*

16102010262.jpg

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/tsi/index.php#tsi300

I was getting fed up with the non convincing personal audio stuff. Somehow those things are not for me. I wanted the real deal.

Wanted to buy a system primarily for the music but something that is scalable to a full surround system. After my two month long research, I was finalized on Yamaha 467 and these polks for my setup. I searched all day, today, for these two but the Yamaha was not in the stock anywhere. So I just picked these for the time being.

Hooked them up with my previous JHANDU Samsung Z220 receiver. You need to trust me, I've not been more happy in the recent times. The combination is brilliant and I am very sure I wouldn't be even thinking of getting a new AVR soon.

The added advantage is the USB support on the Samsung receiver. I can now lie down on my bed and can control all my playlists using the remote control. Exactly what I wanted. With the Yamaha, I would have been stuck.

These floorstanders can take inputs from 20 to 150W at 6ohm. My receiver is giving them like 50W and these are responding amazingly.

Not even the RE-0s sounded that good to me. Soon my RE-0 and the UDAC combo will be out in the market.

Personal Audio can not meet the real feel of the speakers so diverting myself to the REAL world.

I simply can't express how delightful I am feeling right now.

Alright, here are few more pics:

17102010263.jpg

17102010265.jpg

17102010266.jpg

Put in some review links and some real pics...Cartons are not mch of a show off now, are they ?

And pls use a suitable heading..

Congrats btw.. for the purchase.

Whats with people putting incomprehensible titles to their threads in the show off section? o_O

And I'm guessing those are speakers ....

Oh lol you sold your IEMs for a pair of floorstanders? :p

Btw what were the damages? And what are driving these?

Congrats! :D

No No, you all misunderstood...

He got only the cartons, The speakers are with the actual owner...

Don't ask reviews of cartons, it made of cardboard, opens at top....etc...

BTW How does the OWNER feel about the speakers...

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Not even the RE-0s sounded that good to me. Soon my RE-0 and the UDAC combo will be out in the market.

Personal Audio can not meet the real feel of the speakers so diverting myself to the REAL world.

I simply can't express how delightful I am feeling right now.

That is very true. No IEM / Headphone can do what a pair of speakers do for you. Enjoy :D

Congrats! I too love speakers far more than IEMs/headphones, only that my neighbors don't. :p So can't spend much on these. But if you guys put in stuff like these on show off, I can't guarantee I will not get one.
Please do provide pics of speakers too. This is just not fair.:tongue:

The price is good. Here in hyderabad, profx quoted MRP as 21k and were willing to

come down to 18.5 and not beyond that.

You need to move to a better stereo amp or equivalent. IMO your Samsung HT receiver

will not be able to bring the best out of these Polks.

Back