Counter Strike Source Server | Indian | Low latency |

Status
Not open for further replies.
siddharth_menon said:
Here is another CSS server 60-78ms Latency. This server is located in Mumbai ... so for all those Indian CSS player u can have good time. This server was Private before but nw its open to public.:rofl:
Server Details :

Address : 203.187.226.8:27015
Map Cycle : de_dust, de_aztec, cs_compound, cs_aggressive (manual download)[/URL]
Scripts : Advance Voting, individual stats track, high server tick rate, and more...

Cya guys there !:cool2:

nice to hv these servers coming up..... all i can say now is a big bang is coming to hit indian gaming scene now. :p

Well setup game server is not tat bigger job only think as compared to US-UK the costing is too high.

Its nice to hear every third server in US-UK is hosting game servers.
Hope this server does wat its suppose to do. ;)

Eh.. Located in mumbai and im getting 65ms?

What ISP is this on?

Cant exactly check the Gameplay right now..

If you look at the right places Siddharth, Prices in India arent that high ;)...

Hmm Just did whois who on the IP and seems its Iqara and youtele . As far as I knw youtele provides bandwidth to Iqara.

Got this server though my friend, he is wasting bandwidth and I though of using it ;).
Yeah I really have to look deep for good deal. If you could help I will be glad. I have bough some web hosting space US based servers for 18$/yr for 120MB. lol too bad but I do wish to upgarde and preff change to Indian server.

hmm..nice one..dude.i know about these servers..from a long time..due to u r contact through DC ++ navi mumbai hubs....will try playing on the servers..

but the slow..sify speed..makes it unpleasant to play ..online.

lotssa things not related to post..down here.......sorry..

and yeah nice..to see a gr88..person like.. u on TE...welcome to TechEnclave...

i am sure u will enjoy..u r stay...and i must say..dat all those who dnt knw SID. , he really is a gr8..guy...by nature as well as his tech knowledge..specially in networking.by the way why dnt u give u r own intro n the INTRODUCTION SECTION ,,sid ??

if u dnt remember me..i am faheem ..there on orkut as well as DC hubs....

Thanks faheem for a wonderfull intro ;). Really appreciated dude. I rem you on orkut. Long live NewMumbai community.

Well if you still using SIFY for your Internet needs then its really hard. I was with sify for like 4yrs and online gaming experience is really bad. Even tho I still hav SIFY cable pluged for DC++ I rely on Iqara for net. I rem on an avg I get 250ms plus latency on online servers, I relaized the need for Indian Server.

I turned off VAC .... :p .... atleast for somtime.

Server has been cracked so that everyone can join inc those who don't have legit copy of the same and those who got BANNED.

But this is just for somtime. I knw it puts down some hearts, new hai tats y ;)

Thats the answer.. you require the legit copy to play on most of the servers. BTW discussions about piracy is strictly prohibited here. Closing the old thread now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back