Cowon D2

So here i am finally in the Show Off section, FINALLY!!!! lol

A little brief - Had ordered the product in November 07, from Amazon, got it shipped to my friend's place in US who bought it to India 2 days ago! (a frigging long wait it was!!). Anyways it is here now and all the reviews about it are not wrong, the player just dishes out awesome quality music, bye bye K750i!!

Damages - Rs.9300.

Enough of talking, here are the pics (pardon the bad quality pics)

Well here is the Box :D

The Inner Box

The Accessories

The player with a couple of add-on accessories (on the left is the plastic casing and on the right is the leather cover)

D2 and my phone (its a bit heavy, the player)

D2 in my hand

A small review of the player - Well to start off the player came fully charged which was nice). It does not need any software like Itunes for Ipod to transfer files to it, just connect it to the computer and you can transfer files instantly :D. (though Cowon does provide a software that can used to transfer files to the player more effectively)
About the sound quality - well everyone raves about how good it is, and damn it is good. even with the 5 band equaliser set flat it sounds nice, still tweaking with the myriad settings for adjusting the right sound quality for myself.
and oh right now i am listening to music through my mx5021 connected to the player, feels good haha.
oh the videos look crisp and so the images, saw Heroes Episode 11 on it and i enjoyed it thoroughly, one for the road it is :D.
And oh here is something for trance addicts like me (something that is surely gonna make em jealous ;)) (Again, pardon me for the sad image quality)

Congrats !! awsome PMP.

Was eying iAudio7, but will be getting something different second week this month through the same route :)

I've been watching this company for some time, but they dont have a player that can *RECORD* (say from the TV) yet do they ;)

@cyrux. yep the screen is quite small but because it was comfortable and enjoyable to watch the video on it is why i made that point in my first post.

@anish, dude you didnt get your copy autographed????

@random2 - Even i was gonna buy the iaudio7 but got the d2 for its memory slot.

congrats dude :D

EDIT: Whats the memory??

i read it has 52 hours music backup and 10 hours video?? Thats awesome!

chic_magnet said:
And oh here is something for trance addicts like me (something that is surely gonna make em jealous ;)) (Again, pardon me for the sad image quality)

Hmm, diff cover-art to what i see here

..take it the track list is the same ?

the album cover is because of it being sunburn's offical album

the pic in the link was on the flier for the album (got an autograph on that too)

I bought one too... actually a bought 2 ... one for me and the wife.......

And I bought an SDHC 4GB... I love this mp3 player... the firmware is easy to upgrade... and the new jet audio software does a great job of re-encoding video. Thios thing rocks, and has so much battery life.... it's amazing... my old POS ipod nano used to always run out after a day or less of use... and no video either.

Back