PC Peripherals CPU Fan slows if i chasis fan is connected

nitinchamp

Disciple
hey guys m kind of in a wierd situation here if i connect a fan to psu my cpu fan rps drops badly even if power saving n similar options are turned off any ideas ?

when i added one more fan rpm rised again lol

RIG SPECS

AMD FX 8120

Corsair cx 600

8 gb gskil ripjaws

AMD HD 3450

Cabinet is elite 431

hey guys m kind of in a wierd situation here if i connect a fan to psu my cpu fan rps drops badly even if power saving n similar options are turned off any ideas ?

From the issue you are facing it seems that your PSU has some issues.

Borrow a PSU from your friends and connect it to your rig. Check by connecting all the fans you have in your chassis and reply here if the issue is solved.
<

maybe the cpu temps were low when you connected the second fa, and cpu temps were con-coincidentally high when you connected the third.

This might also be due to higher pressure buildup in cabinet, and fans inside chassis runs at slightly lower rpm at higher pressure situation, but nothing to worry. Check if the same is heppening when the case is open.

funny thing o_O when i added another fan to same psu molex i.e now 2 fans running it went to normal

also i would like to hear what can i do for mosfet cooling my motherboard is asus m5a88-m and does not have heatsinks on mosfet

i assume hot air from stock cooler of 8120 is making them hot further i see normal core tempratures near 43 degrees on load but high cpu tempratures idle @ 47

Back