CPU/Mobo cpu, motherboard and graphic card upgrade for 6k

Rajdeep

Recruit
I want to upgrade my pc for gaming purpose.Can you suggest me? my budget is 6000 INR.
CPU -Intel or AMD
Graphic card -Intel or AMD/ATI

my config is
Processor:Intel(R) core2duo E7500 2.9 Ghz.
RAM- 3 GB
Grahics-Intel(R) G33/G31Express chipset family.
VRAM- 256 MB.

I would like to play games such as Call of Duty:Black Ops 2, Fifa 15, GTA 4, CS:GO .

I want to renovate my cabinet for 5000INR to 7000INR. I want atleast 1gb graphic memory, an AMD processor with 3 Ghz speed and a motherboard in which it could fit.

I would like to play games such as Call of Duty:Black Ops 2
Read through performance tests for the games you want to play, to get an idea as to what level of hardware you need : http://www.techspot.com/review/601-black-ops-2-performance/page3.html

Let's assume you're gaming at 1920 x 1080 and want 60 fps minimum - you would need something like an HD 7850/R7 265 graphic card at the minimum. An R7 265 is around ~12,000 INR.
Most decent graphics cards also require a decent PSU, which we hope you have. If not you need to factor in an additional ~4,000 INR for a decent PSU.

You can probably get by on the C2D E7500.
If you're still particular about replacing it with an AMD processor, then you need something like an FX-6300 for ~7k + an Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 ~ 4k + 4GB DDR3 ~ 2.6k -> ~14,000 INR total.

I hope you can now see why your budget will not fit everything in.

Hi Rajdeep, i have a similar configuration to your's and i play CoD on it.
The main difference between our systems is the graphics card. since your budget is less than 10k i suggest you invest in a good graphics card (and smps) while keeping your current cpu. You can upgrade it later when you have more funds saved up.
your 8k budget to change cpu+mobo+gpu will only get you a system with lower performance than your current one (even if you buy second-hand).
Go with Crazy_Eddy's recommendation and get a radeon 7850 or r7 265. You'll get great performance in games.
What smps are you currently using?

Yea, you definitely need to change your psu.
a 450w smps will suffice but if your budget allows it then i suggest a 500w+ smps.
Get one from either seasonic, antec or corsair.

The main difference between our systems is the graphics card. since your budget is less than 10k i suggest you invest in a good graphics card (and smps) while keeping your current cpu. You can upgrade it later when you have more funds saved up.
your 8k budget to change cpu+mobo+gpu will only get you a system with lower performance than your current one (even if you buy second-hand).
Go with Crazy_Eddy's recommendation and get a radeon 7850 or r7 265. You'll get great performance in games.
What smps are you currently using?
Good advice!
I too suggest the OP spend his cash on a GPU (if the mobo supports a good one )and a PSU
Just one suggestion: Check your PSU requirements using the tool here : http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp . A 350W quality PSU would be sufficient.

People on the net really go toooo safe when it comes to PSU wattage. For instance the total system power is 25oW with the r7 265 GPU (http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/amd-radeon-r7-265-review,5.html)

Back