CPU/Mobo CPU ordered on Flipkart damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have marked the issue resolved without giving any update or contacting me.
Wont buy anything from flipkart or myntra again even if its 99% discount.

Damn...They have such worst cc really. Really doubtful if walmart manages flipkart.

don't loose heart and again raised issue/ticket ... and use Twitter/Facebook and every other mean to contact Flipkart about your issue

Post the whole thing on twitter. Tag flipkart, flipkart customer support and consumer forum India

My entire discussion with flipkart started on twitter, i never called their customer care.
I have tagged Walmart and its indian Ceo now on twitter.

Post this on r/indiangaming on Reddit and post link here. Will upvote and also post Twitter link here and on Reddit.

My entire discussion with flipkart started on twitter, i never called their customer care.
I have tagged Walmart and its indian Ceo now on twitter.
Similar thing happened to me. Keep calling customer care, eventually someone will get back to you. I tried the Twitter route too and tagging Flipkart's CEO, etc.

I'll PM you the email ID of someone from the Business Risk Management team, think he has something to do with overseeing the warehouses too. This is the person who finally got in touch with me after 3 weeks and resolved the issue by giving me a refund

I Ordered 5700g From Flipkart but Received 5800x in 5700g Box. All the stickers are of 5700g But The Processor is 5800x , The Box is in terrible condition and I'm yet to open the Seal. What to do??

Attachments

• IMG20220928124924.jpg
    IMG20220928124924.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG20220928124929.jpg
    IMG20220928124929.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG20220928124952.jpg
    IMG20220928124952.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 118
Has anyone ever got a open box delivery from Flipkart? I bought two phones, a Motorola and an iPhone, from them in the past few months. I was promised an open box delivery in both cases. The delivery persons, however, refused to open the box in both cases unless I gave them the OTP. For Motorola, I somehow managed to convince him to open it but had no luck with the iPhone. The man wouldn't handover the box unless I gave him the OTP. He even asked me to cancel it in case I didn't want to take the sealed box.

I haven't written to Flipkart yet, but will.

Last edited:
I got 2 stones when ordering 32gb of Gskill ram.
Had to file a FIR for them to reverse the payment
I Ordered 5700g From Flipkart but Received 5800x in 5700g Box. All the stickers are of 5700g But The Processor is 5800x , The Box is in terrible condition and I'm yet to open the Seal. What to do??
If you are happy with the chip keep it.

As a side note to all, always video record unboxing from all websites, then delete if you're satisfied. I use a tripod (600 from Amazon) to hold my phone. Show all sides of the box as received before cutting any tape.

It's definitely some old gen CPU most likely pre ryzen one.
The scammer laped the old CPU IHS and poorly etched the 5800x details.
I hope you have recorded a proper unpacking video.

1664376041661.png

It's definitely some old gen CPU most likely pre ryzen one.
The scammer laped the old CPU IHS and poorly etched the 5800x details.
I hope you have recorded a proper unpacking video.

View attachment 147146
@chetansha After Showing Unboxing Video and contacting them on all 3 Platforms, They have agreed for Replacement.

Replacement Requested

We will contact you within 72 hrs to clarify your request. Please note your request will be accepted only if it falls within the flipkart return policy.

Hope Everything goes well now :(

If you are happy with the chip keep it.
I didn't even opened the seal after seeing 5800x as I thought it might help in returning it.

@chetansha After Showing Unboxing Video and contacting them on all 3 Platforms, They have agreed for Replacement.

Replacement Requested

We will contact you within 72 hrs to clarify your request. Please note your request will be accepted only if it falls within the flipkart return policy.

Hope Everything goes well now :(

I didn't even opened the seal after seeing 5800x as I thought it might help in returning it.
Be ready to file FIR, in case they deny replacement or refund. FIR for selling of fake goods https://www.myadvo.in/blog/received-a-fake-product-know-what-to-do/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back