CPU/Mobo CPU overheating in NZXT H1 V1

chungus

Market Restricted
Disciple
My PC(NZXT H1 v1) started showing overheating issues since few days. I've tried changing thermal paste as well as reinstall the aio with no avail.
It's out of warranty and and the case is not compatible with aftermarket aio. I've tried researching a bit and found out that it's a common issues among these cases.
My system specs
Nzxt H1 v1 with pre included 650watt psu and aio
Ryzen 7 3700x
B550 gaming edge
Sapphire rx580
32gb ram

The AIO pump is/has failed it seems...
You might have to consider for an upgrade.

Try these it might help..

The pump is still showing rpm readings in the bios so I guess it still hasn't died. But I'm bit scared to open the aio and remove the gunk

I have NZXT H1 V1 and even after dowgrading my ryzen 7 3700x to ryzen 5 3600 and replacing the aio it's still overheating? I tried everything and still can't find the issue.
My motherboard is msi b550i gaming edge wifi

I have NZXT H1 V1 and even after dowgrading my ryzen 7 3700x to ryzen 5 3600 and replacing the aio it's still overheating? I tried everything and still can't find the issue.
My motherboard is msi b550i gaming edge wifi
Share pictures of your setup and fan setup like intake and exit.

Attachments

• IMG-20230929-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20230929-WA0006.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a mini itx case without any fans and the radiator fan acts as a exhaust fan
I know what it looks like but wanted to see if you have added any changes to it. Best would be to upgrade to a qube 500 or corsair 2000D.

I know what it looks like but wanted to see if you have added any changes to it. Best would be to upgrade to a qube 500 or corsair 2000D.
No changes its stock. I think something's wrong with power supply or motherboard this Processor also overvolting for no reason like the previous one

Back