CPU/Mobo CPU temperature problem

sarkararko

Disciple
Jun 8, 2008
guys i have got amd 3200+x2 , asus motherboard, and zebronics 400w smps.. lately the cpu temperature is rising upto 75C whenever i am switching on the machine.. i got this temp in the bios setup hardware monitor there following voltages were there..

vcore voltage 1.504
3.3v voltage 3.120
5v voltage 5.352
12v voltage 12.355

cpu temp 75C

so please help me out...

Uniquemods

Disciple
Jul 21, 2009
firstly install speedfan and check the core and system temp.

doesnt the cpu temp have a 56C cutoff ? my old intel based lappy shut's down at 56C.

if speed fan is also showing very high temp then u need couple of new fans and some cable management.

UM

sarkararko

Disciple
Jun 8, 2008
actually it was fine.. for last 3days this prblm has occured.. should i change the smps or apply some thermal paste?

Srirama

Adept
Sep 26, 2009
Chennai
1.use compressed air to blow away any dust,especially on the fan over the cpu.

2.thermal paste could have dried up,take it apart,apply some new thermal paste on the cpu ,and fix it back in again..

Seriously a friend of mine had this problem for 2 months(he did not pay attention to it),motherboard conked..

He had to go for a new motherboard..So you better be careful

sarkararko

Disciple
Jun 8, 2008
Srirama said:
1.use compressed air to blow away any dust,especially on the fan over the cpu.
2.thermal paste could have dried up,take it apart,apply some new thermal paste on the cpu ,and fix it back in again..
Seriously a friend of mine had this problem for 2 months(he did not pay attention to it),motherboard conked..
He had to go for a new motherboard..So you better be careful

i cleared d dust .. only chance remains is the thermal paste.. will try it ..any other suggestions ?