Other Cracked ipad Pro display and my repair/resell options

pain3385

Disciple
Hi
I have an ipad Pro 11 inch 2020 wifi 128gb purchased on November 23 2020
Recently,my nephew knocked it off the coffee table and cracked the glass over display in the upper part of the tablet.
The ipad works fine with it but it’s kind of an eyesore for me.Hence,I wanted to know how much should be a fair asking price for it.?or should i get a 3rd party repair as apple guys are asking 45k for complete replacement.I got it for 68k under education discount.

Hi
I have an ipad Pro 11 inch 2020 wifi 128gb purchased on November 23 2020
Recently,my nephew knocked it off the coffee table and cracked the glass over display in the upper part of the tablet.
The ipad works fine with it but it’s kind of an eyesore for me.Hence,I wanted to know how much should be a fair asking price for it.?or should i get a 3rd party repair as apple guys are asking 45k for complete replacement.I got it for 68k under education discount.

Should be 15-20k to repair locally.

Should be 15-20k to repair locally.

Is it recommended though?
I have seen some users on reddit not having a pleasant experience using unofficial stores for repairs,complained of lack of touch sensitivity,true tone not working and much more..
Apple has also started independent repair program from last week in India.Idk when it will be active.Thats my only hope or will have to sell it.

You should try local technicians for sure if you need to fix it for cheaper else apple will definitely charge you much more.
Try to contact local unauthorised stores and get a quote.
Btw can’t see the image as url you posted gives error.

Back