Cracking a PSP

As the thread title says, how does one crack a PSP, so that one can download games to it's Memory card? Also is there anyone in Pune or in Mumbai who can be trusted to do it?

If this is an illegal thread by any chance, I'm sorry but I don't think it can be deemed illegal as it falls within the realm of hardware mods along the lines of overclocking a processor. Anywhich way I would appreciate any and all help that can be provided, either through the thread or through a PM or two.

Gracias in advance.

Ok, now that the mods have done their bit by shifting this here. Could someone help me out with regards to who are the people to talk to for modding a PSP in Pune?

just get a pandora battery from dealextreme.com and the rest of the stuff is as smooth as butter

PM me if u need help ill be happy to help

Hi

At Galleria, Hiranandani Powai, there is a shop selling PSP. he also offers to crack it for Rs 150 if u buy it from him. I don't know what will he charge if u just want to unlock it.

I had a thread copied from another website on PSP unlocking tuorial. If u want it, PM me

Back