Crazy ebay price!

I7500 isn't better than Spica. Except for the camera & the inbuilt memory, everything else is better in Spica than the I7500.

Sorry den. As it was the same series thought the one with the higher no. is better.:baby:
Also just noticed some basic specs and the cam too was better.

According to various reports on engadget and samsung firmware' twitter account(dunno if its legit or not), the Spica will get a upgrade to Android 2.0 in February. I say, an upgrade from the present 1.5Cupcake to at least 2.0Eclair(if not 2.1) is most welcome!

Bought the phone from Ebay(Deal of the week) last night with a Rs 500 off voucher - Nett Rs 11,950. Hope to receive it ASAP.

:D

i dont really think its crazy pricing...thats round about the cost of the phone....:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Also any android phone can be rooted to install any andriod rom....the problem is that that a lot of times these are not stable and some of the phone features may not work properly....

I installed Andriod 2.0 on my mytouch....but the wifi wont work and the camera just gives dark screen..... rest all work just fine....

amitmishra12 said:
Did you peeps noticed the 800mhz proccy? Which other phone >12.5k has it?
The Sammy Jet has a 800Mhz proc.

The HD2, Nexus One, a couple of Toshibas and the upcoming SE X10 all have faster processors (Snapdragon 1Ghz). The Cortex in my Milestone can theoretically run at 1Ghz too.

m.a. said:
According to various reports on engadget and samsung firmware' twitter account(dunno if its legit or not), the Spica will get a upgrade to Android 2.0 in February. I say, an upgrade from the present 1.5Cupcake to at least 2.0Eclair(if not 2.1) is most welcome!

Bought the phone from Ebay(Deal of the week) last night with a Rs 500 off voucher - Nett Rs 11,950. Hope to receive it ASAP.
:D

I was under the impression that discount coupons cannot be applied to Deals of the week items ?

even weekend deal for blackberry 8520 for 12800 including shipping and can also opt for free gift offer so its nice deal. I just bought one

shravank30 said:
I was under the impression that discount coupons cannot be applied to Deals of the week items ?

True. However, I tried one of the Rs 500 off coupons from Retailmenot and it worked. :hap2:I waited for a Rs 1000 off coupon but when I couldn't find any till midnight yesterday, I went with this Rs 500 coupon(it was valid till Feb3rd 2010)

Quote from Paisa Pay email:
"This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 12,450.00 using HDFC online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher KM4HTVUSFQ (Rs. 500.00)."

^^ According to someother thread on TE, got this info:

• Deals of the week are listed every week on one day (valid upto 9th Feb 2010 for this week)
  • Discount coupons by email are sent with one day extra validity (valid upto 10th Feb 2010 for this week)
  • And they've programmed such that coupons of one week cant be used for "deals of the week" items of the same week.
  • Now, on 10th Feb 2010, they would list next weeks "Deals of the week" items, and this week's coupon of yours would be still valid on that day. You can use this coupon on those items for that one day only! :D
I bought this weeks DOW iPod Shuffle 2GB using last weeks 15% off coupon on 3rd Feb 2010 :)

Back