Create Your Own JB Switch For PS3 SLIM

This guide will help you to create your own JB switch.Now what is this JB switch all about? While Jailbreaking Your Ps3 with any device we have to remove the power cable from its back, we all know it.Its a bit boring and really annoying.So hackers have come up with a switch which solves this issue.Its costly and probably not available locally(at least not in my place).So this guide will guide you to create your own switch which is REALLY VERY EASY.:clap:

Things you need-

1)PS3 power cable

2)Any switch which is used for our homes.It is best if it's coverd as it ensures your safety. You can also go to a electric shop and buy it.

3)Screw driver

4)Knife or anything that is suitable for cutting wires.

Warning-You must know what you are doing and must take necessary precautions while dealing with electricity.

STEPS-

1)Unplug your power cable and remove it from your PS3.

2)Take a knife and carefully peel off the black covering from any portion of the cable( make sure the wires inside the cover is not damaged or cut).

3)You will know see two wires one blue(neutral) and other one is brown(phase).

4)Cut the brown wire carefully and ensure that the copper stripes are visible.

5)Take your switch and screw in the copper stripes at the back of your switch(you will know it by yourself)

6)Now cover up your switch with the back cover and screw it tightly.

7)Insert your cable back into your ps3 and turn on the power of the electric plug.

8)You should see the red light on your ps3. This make sure that you've done it correctly.

9)Now turn off your JB switch and insert your dongle. Now turn the JB switch on and do the JB procedure. You no longer need to unplug your power cable while jb'ing your ps3. :)

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

I have tested it myself and it works like charm.

Original source :- HOW TO crear cable corriente para PS3 SLIM : Scene PS3

REPs and comments welcomed
. :)

This must have taken some effort so mucho appreciated but there is something seriously wrong with today's youth if they need a pictorial guide for this :p

Back