Creative Audigy 2 + Sealed Pack Plantronics Bluetooth Handsfree - Year Ending Sale.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guyz,

I am selling some of the unused hardware at a good price.

Creative Audigy 2: PCI 32bit Sound, Good good sound staging and output compared to the output even of onbard sound card of x58 Mobo.

Price: Rs 1400/-

Plantronics: One of the best Bluetooth Handsfree around, no need for more information as the reputation is purely by its name itself.

Price: Rs 850/-

None of the above hardware is under warranty and is in excellent condition, headset are sealed packed hence never ever used.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Note: Please no Lowballing and unwanted discussions here.

Re: Creative Audigy 2 + Sealed Pack Plantronics Bluetooth Handsfree - Year Ending Sal

shahbaaz_vision said:
Hello Guyz,

I am selling some of the unused hardware at a good price.

Creative Audigy 2: PCI 32bit Sound, Good good sound staging and output compared to the output even of onbard sound card of x58 Mobo.

Plantronics: One of the best Bluetooth Handsfree around, no need for more information as the reputation is purely by its name itself.

None of the above hardware is under warranty and is in excellent condition, headset are sealed packed hence never ever used.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Note: Please no Lowballing and unwanted discussions here.

Lowballing ?? I dont even see any quoted price in your sale thread .

Re: Creative Audigy 2 + Sealed Pack Plantronics Bluetooth Handsfree - Year Ending Sal

I don't know, I had bought a while back but then after reviews of donax Dx, I melted for its sound quality.

Hence bought but used only for 1week. I think it is Audigy 2 (Not sure if its zs) I dont keep box for long time hence not sure.

shahbaaz_vision said:
I don't know, I had bought a while back but then after reviews of donax Dx, I melted for its sound quality.

Hence bought but used only for 1week. I think it is Audigy 2 (Not sure if its zs) I dont keep box for long time hence not sure.

Ok . Can you see the model number on the card ?

Its written on the TOP LEFT of the card . The pic is not clear to read else i would have got it from there .

Ok, I will check and post here. I think it is Audigy 2 only not zs model. I don't recollect buying some zs.

wanna trade with a Xonar Dx ?

tomemmanuel said:
Are you willing to ship?model no for bluetooth headset?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Plantronics Explorer 210. I can ship it, wont be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back