Creative Audigy 2 ZS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFire

Skilled
Audio Performance
Signal-to-Noise Ratio with AES17 filter (A-Weighted)

2V Rated Output
1V Rated Output
Stereo Output
108dB
102dB
Front and Rear Channels
108dB
102dB
Center, Subwoofer and Rear Center
108dB
102dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz (AES17) = 0.004% (1V, 2V Rated Output)
Frequency Response (+/-3dB, 24-bit/96kHz input ) = <10Hz to 46kHz (1V, 2V Rated Output)
High Definition Audio Quality for Playback and Recording
24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion during playback with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz in 7.1 mode and up to 192kHz in stereo mode
24-bit Analog to Digital conversion during recording in 8, 16 or 24-bit at sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
SPDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) input at up to 24-bit/ 96kHz quality
SPDIF output up to 24-bit at 48 or 96kHz
ASIO 2.0 drivers for low latency (as low as 2ms) multi-track playback and recording at 16-bit/48kHz or 24-bit/96kHz
Wave-Table Synthesis and Midi Features
Creative Hardware synthesizer (2x16 Channels) with 64-voice polyphony featuring E-MU®'s patented 8-point interpolation technology for accurate sample reproduction
Creative Software synthesizer - multi timbral wave-table (16 Channels)
2 MIDI I/O ports (2x16 channels) (gameport adapter required for MIDI I/O 2)

more details here
http://www.soundblaster.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=204&product=4915
Notes:
This card is about 1.5 yrs old and since i live close 2 the sea the outer side of the card is slightly rusted as u can see in the pic , but its only the outer side thats rusted and if u look closely the ports where the speakers were connected r perfect gold plated circled non rusted.as for the inside of the card ,thats also perfect no rust and working great.
Im selling this card due to financial constraints and ill b getting a X-Fi card soon in a couple of months once i have the money

Im located in mumbai so mumbai guys preferred,i could ship this out of mumbai but then ive never done that so it could be possible but still mumbai guys preferred for obvious reasons,this card is in perfect working condition and comes with

Audigy 2 ZS Soundcard
Driver cd
Demo application cd
Demo dvd audio disc
Tom Clancyz Rainbow Six 3(Unused)
Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness(Unused)
i.e. all the original stuff that came with the card

there is NO box,being 2 old i havent retained the same

Asking Price :-Rs3600 excluding shipping:)

why the sudden interest in my rig lol nevertheless here we go
Intel 3.0Ghz socket 775,Intel D915GAVL Board,2x512MB DDr 400MHZ Transcend,BIG Geforce 6200 TC 128MB PCIE(Moving to a 6800gs or 7800gt soon),Creative Audigy 2 ZS(Hopefully X-Fi soon),Avermedia AVerTV GO 007 Plus Tv Tuner,1x250GB Hitachi 8mb Deskstar SATA,1x250GB Seagate Barracuda 8mb SATA,Plextor Px-740A DvDRW,Liteon SOHD 16P9S DVD-Rom,Creative T7700 7.1 SPeakers(Friend buying these,gonna move to sony or logitech),Microsoft Wireless Desktop ELite :D
and 1x80gb Samsung Puma with ausb 2ide for external use :D
EDIT:Ohh yea almost forgot..a Zebronics Antibiotic cabinet and a Powersafe 400W Psu

Im a budget gamer who tries to squeeze in good things now n then;)

thats about my small rig

Was looking what can i give you for the trade... Looks like you already have everything :p ... And 6200 only comes in PCIe so no need to mention that ;)

ohh btw if u wanna make me a quote maybe if uwanna pay in cash ?

also the 6200 does come in agp variants too,only diff is the pcie variant comes in the turbocache edition being differenct architecture

any1 wants 2 chat u cud catch me at guess_who_isit[at]hotmail[dot]com

im mostly available there when i have time 2 chat,incase u have any queries or wanna make me a quote ;)
ps forgot 2 mention i have a Samsung 19" 997DF monitor

ill b going outta town in a week for sometime so anybody seriously interested in this card,lemme know n we can maybe work things out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back