Creative EP-630 - holler if u spot a genuine piece!

chic_magnet

Skilled
well i can ship if people want.. gimme some time.. got a couple of interview's coming up... but can go this week and pick it up :D..(mostly)

@nividia.. where do ya stay bro... :D..

its 950 bux. highly non negotiable until that person knows u. i paid 900 bux cause i am his oldest buyer :p anyways.. my office has silent environment and i hear songs on 15% vol on my pocket PC WMP10.. :p and it sounds still louder. i think this are the best earphones of the world having 6Hz-23Khz.. 6Hz human cant even listen so low sound and 23Khz means woha!! mega treble... this product is worth 5K price :p we r getting it here original at throw away price.. good goin india..

shooo. dont type such things.. if they come to know .. then they would charge a premium for it! :tongue:

so , vij, nuke, shadu want it..

people... pls . pm me your phone nos and address :D..

hope every1 gets bang for their bucks.. man.. i wish everyone gets this stuffs desperately. i want to know the reactions of ppl here who gets it. its really great product.. still very much excited to listen each n every songs on this earphones cause everytime i hear the songs on this earphones, i hear something new in surround.. like in punjab (karunesh) song i heard the echo of that lady sayin "chithiya chithiya babul tere" and the stereo effect is changing in left/right earphone and she speaks the above words (in inverted comma) at alternate stero channels if she sings chithiya on the left stereo channel (the 1st word) i hear an echo on the right stereo channel.. which i never ever heard anywhere!! not even on speakers!! not even at shiamak's winterfunk show!! man this earphones brings out each n every minute details (the main reason i think is canal stuff which cancels outside sound and then you get crystal clear sound with minute details!) whoa.. awesome stuff the best of 2007 product i got. sorry for repeating each n every time. guys... you want me to post a detail review of this earphones?? with pics obviously..

and yeah.. i forgot, this earphone has 9mm neothene drivers :p which adds high resolution to audio 6Hz-23Khz response.. the wires are of rubber feel and they still feel the same today. the earphones are very very tiny :p and the earbuds provided are very much comfortable in ears for hours. NOW say!! who need a voice cancellation headphones?? no need for those headphones.. this earphone replaces those big headphones for sure! who else owns this nice piece of hardware???

im not talking abt the writing format. im talking abt the special format we get for review posting.. is there any way?? or i just hav to start a new thread for review?

Back