Audio Creative GigaWorks S-750 7.1 Speaker System in Kolkata

sbm

Recruit
Hi All ,

I am from Kolkata , and want buy Creative GigaWorks S-750 7.1 Speaker System locally , Price is not an issue.I want the best multichanel speaker.
Is it still available in the Kolkata market ? Can any one help me to find it out ?

I have already found Logitech Z-5500 , but it is 5.1 and speaker are single full range driver , but in S-750 all speaker have Tweeter + Mid Range . So I think S-750 is better.

Thanks

z 5500 is really good and best for movies s 750 only thx certified and has no decoding and no digital inputs and what is really you mean by midrange+tweeter

manu george said:
z 5500 is really good and best for movies s 750 only thx certified and has no decoding and no digital inputs and what is really you mean by midrange+tweeter
Thanks for reply ......

Both are THX certified.

But S-750 has 700Watt RMS , Z-5500 has 500Watt , Yes it is correct that S-750 neither has decoder nor digital inputs , but with my setup these are not important .

Z-5500 has single full range driver for each of its Satellite speakers , the full range driver is responsible for producing High and Mid frequency sound own its own.On the other hand S-750 has two way system for all Satellite speakers , where separate tweeter and mid range driver are utilized to create high and mid frequency respectively.There is also a crossover circuit in each of the S-750's Satellite speakers , this circuit separate high and mid frequency and and output high frequency through tweeter and mid frequency through mid range driver.

As two way system are being used , the Satellite speakers of S-750 has greater clarity in producing sound than that of a Z-5500.

Thanks.

Back