Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee

Gamer, Tweaker, and such.
Adept

• Expected Price: Rs 3,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: Late 2007 / Early 2008
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Reason for Sale: Not using. Clearing up the house.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: Barely used. Everything in perfect condition. No power adapter however.
  • Product Location: Nerul, Navi Mumbai
  • Preferred Courier: Not shipping. Pick up only.
  • Shipping Charges: N.A

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Notes :

These speakers have been mostly boxed and kept because I use a set of Altec Lansings VS2321 for regular use along with my Senn HD555s hooked up to a stereo DAC. This was hooked up for a month or so while I was in the US and a few days in India. Now my room is too small for a 7.1 setup and I don't see myself using them again. The satellites are RCA so can be hooked up to anything, and the sub upmixes to 7.1 from 5.1 and 6.1. Sadly it has no optical input. Just 3.5mm jacks for inputs ( but has an aux input as well for media players ). Now the only thing is, I haven't had the time to find an adapter for Indian conditions because this requires a 13.5v adapter ( my 110v blew up because of a cheap ass voltage converter ) and it blew out the last 12v multi-adapter I had =/.

Comes with all the satellites, the cable to hook up to onboard/X-Fis ( and anything else that supports ), the remote and the sub. Basically all original accessories except the power adapter and the manual. I don't want to ship because its heavy and it'll be VERY expensive.

These are the adapter specs. AC Adapter model #UA-1460. 13.5v/6A. I believe its relatively easy to get one made for cheap. I just don't have the time or resources anymore.

Regardless, this is a great speaker set for the price.

PM if youre interested.

View attachment 14682
View attachment 14683
View attachment 14685

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back