Cricket Subscription package on Starsports Website and App.

Is this Live or some delay ? And is buffering ok ?

Any way i can try before buying ?

I didn't find any delay. There are multiple bandwidth options, HD is max which consumes 2Mbps. Depending on your bandwidth it will adjust to the best one.

On the trial part I guess you could register on starsports site and view the old match. Some one also said setting your system date to yesterday allows to watch live match for free, not sure if it works.

2 wickets in a row and all jump online... Lol the connection is crapping out, I hate when they don't load test.. Surprised even akami is not able to handle high load

Could have used proxy. My brother also did the same. I paid 120 bucks on the ESPN site and he will see it in Chile.
I wasn't aware that India and rest of the world had different plans :( otherwise I could have connected to my work place(Vpn) and made the payment

Anyways... I've not faced any issues during aus vs eng match, but ind vs pak match is horrible... Surprised to see star sports haven't planned for such loads :(

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that India and rest of the world had different plans :( otherwise I could have connected to my work place(Vpn) and made the payment

Anyways... I've not faced any issues during aus vs eng match, but ind vs pak match is horrible... Surprised to see star sports haven't planned for such loads :(

hmm. Well, the damage is done already. If you don't wanna face any problems in other matches you could buy the pack mentioned in first post or the one that I bought. Much cheaper compared to what you paid. Watch the match on different website if one doesn't work. But what if both don't work???????????:eek::eek:

Back