Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

ndlksw.jpg

he is MINDF***ing SRI LANKANS..............:D

I think now we can do it.... if we can score 30 more runs without loosing any wicket then we have 90% chance to win because after that yuvraj and raina can play their game and take India to finish line.....

This is as close india have got near that cup since 83. Dont **** this up please.

I dont follow cricket but by God its exciting.

devesh38 said:
Sachin did not make 100........... india should win then.............:D
and similar

No FUD please !

+1 to all these :

Renegade said:
:rofl: I think we prayed too hard when we said that we better win against Pakistan even if we lose in the final. Wish granted.
damn said:
Its fking frustrating to watch Dhoni in those ads after every break. Especially when the break follows after someone else's achievement - Sachin hitting a four or Yuvraj picking a wicket.

He'll definitely have a part to play today, he better come through.
smnrock said:
Guys don't lose hope! We deserve this cup at least for Sachin!

Sent from my Desire HD

Arjun said:
I don't think there is any other captain in world cricket , not even the retard afridi would agree to do the toss again after winning it in a worldcup final and this guy is the highest paid cricketer in cricket today.

Gambhir's bat broken, now the throwballer should pay the price of the bat by 4 6s , come on Gambhir, Show the Rug head throwballer what we indians are made of

the way we are playing now....I think we can do it now but again Dhoni and Gautam have to be calm and play the way they are playing right now....

Back